Ghost Encounters

Not really, but sometimes stuff happens...

One time at night there was a loud crash noise that sounded like it was in my wall, that was shit scary.

Also at a friends house, we were sitting down on the couch playing a game when a old bear toy tucked at the back of a bookshelf on top of a couple of books, in a really tight spot, it fell out pretty far. They weren't my average friends, more like a bunch of guys from my school that liked me and decided me to go to their birthday. Anyway, they ran out scared as shit because they believed in ghosts. I sort of just walked out and turned off the light on the way out. Then at night they kept thinking spirits were talking to them. It was just one of them banging the floor and the other 2 being gullible.

Also, according to my friend, he was watching tv and it turned off suddenly. it wasnt a black out and the TV remote was on a table and wouldnt have turned off. He thinks because they inherited the TV from his grandpa it was his ghost that did it. I doubt it, it was probably something wrong with the TV.

Devil Jin said:
Also, according to my friend, he was watching tv and it turned off suddenly. it wasnt a black out and the TV remote was on a table and wouldnt have turned off. He thinks because they inherited the TV from his grandpa it was his ghost that did it. I doubt it, it was probably something wrong with the TV.

Well objects can carry spirits with them.

Also, my mom told me (and she is one who wouldn't BS me) said that her dad (my grandpa) loved old western shows. Well, she would come home and find these shows on the TV (and no one was home), also she'd unplug the TV and it would still manage to turn on. And an old music box that wasn't touched would randomly play music.

This is why I believe in ghosts, because someone I trust and I know wouldn't make up stuff, told me these stories.

NintendoQueen said:
This is why I believe in ghosts, because someone I trust and I know wouldn't make up stuff, told me these stories.

I hope you aren't offended when I say that's somewhat naive. After all, "everybody lies. The only variable is about what."

Mario4Ever said:
NintendoQueen said:

I hope you aren't offended when I say that's somewhat naive. After all, "everybody lies. The only variable is about what."

My mom wouldn't lie to me though; and no, I'm not being naive. Plus, it's not me making stuff up, it's my mom telling me that. So don't tell me whether or not my mom is lying. How would YOU know, you never met the woman.

It's the lies from those we love that hurt the most. I'm not making a judgment one way or the other; I'm just pointing out that no one speaks the truth 100% of the time.

Mario4Ever said:
It's the lies from those we love that hurt the most. I'm not making a judgment one way or the other; I'm just pointing out that no one speaks the truth 100% of the time.

Yes you are making a judgment, and I'd appreciate you don't do that. Until you know someone, you cannot pass judgments.
Ok, since you seem to know what my mom is thinking, why would my mom lie to be about her deceased father and the odd stuff that started happening after she put his ashed in an urn?

NintendoQueen said:
Mario4Ever said:

Yes you are making a judgment, and I'd appreciate you don't do that. Until you know someone, you cannot pass judgments.
Ok, since you seem to know what my mom is thinking, why would my mom lie to be about her deceased father and the odd stuff that started happening after she put his ashed in an urn?

It's not the point that your mother might be lying about this specific scenario--it's your unusual belief that your mother ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT EVER lie to you. That's just silly.

NintendoQueen said:
Mario4Ever said:

A value judgement about certain qualities intrinsic to the human race =/= a value judgement about your mother.

NintendoQueen said:
Mario4Ever said:

Because if my dad had died, I'd want to imagine that his spirit was trying to contact me too.

Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
NintendoQueen said:
Mario4Ever said:

Because if my dad had died, I'd want to imagine that his spirit was trying to contact me too.

Me too! I would really love to hear from my aunt and my grandma again! :'(
Just thinking about them right now, I am starting to cry.................I wish I could just talk to them again and see their faces and hear their voices......

Let's not make this a cry fest.

The stupidest thing in 1st grade. Four 2nd graders started a group and all us 1st graders joined. They called it the black tigers. I only joined because my friend joined. They were dedicated to getting ghosts, which was fucking stupid. Most of the time it was the 'leader' that made it seem like he was being attacked, by ramming himself against a wall and acting like he ghost was controlling his hand. Really, I just stood there and laughed as he tried to be cool in front of the girls. The girls were the type of girl who never wanted to get dirty so they hated boys. Anyway, we'd do all this stupid stuff like go over t the shed and we'd all look at this dint in it and we'd sit there then somebody would secretly hit their hand on the shed and They'd all shit themselves. Or we'd go to a tree on a hot day and act like there's some kinda fire spirit, some bullshit like that.

Eventually the two people that made the group decided they didn't care anymore and just wanted to play around and left me and my best friend in charge and then we just went "Groups over, get a life" and left.

Whenever my Mother tells me to stop lying I use that as an excuse.

Everybody Lies and has been lied to. It's Common Facts. If somebody didn't lie, they would be the equivalent of god, but nobody cant lie for their life.

Wow, Really? What a way to ruin a Christmas. I only found out a couple of years ago when I figured it out. But I was still glad I wasn't told he was fake. Because then I wouldn't have had such a good christmas.

Since this got ignored when I posted it in another thread:

Mason said:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Case of the Haunted Frosty
(not copypasta)

On the summer vacation before 9th grade, I was staying over with my grandma and cousin. One day, I decided I wanted a fudgesicle. I'd been there for a few days so I decided this time, it was okay to ask for one and get it out of the freezer myself.

When I opened the freezer, I was surprised how difficult the thing was to open! I yanked it open and a frozen mist emitted as if the freezer hadn't been open in ages. I then noticed a Wendy's Frosty in the door. Tempting, but my cousin was at work so I decided to get a fudgesicle like I said I was.

The next day, the same thing happened. My cousin was at work so I asked my grandma about the Frosty. She said she hadn't been to Wendy's in a long time and to ask my cousin about it. My cousin would be out late that night so I decided to ask her the following morning.

The next morning, I asked my cousin about the shake. She said it had been there for months and I should probably throw it away. I asked if I could drink it and she said she guessed so. She said she was going to be gone for the next few days. I decided to drink it after she left. It was vanilla. And frozen solid. I had to nuke it a bit in the microwave so it was okay.

The next day, I asked Grandma for a fudgesicle like I did every day. The fog cleared as usual and much to my surprise... there was another Frosty! The same size. I knew my cousin left before I drank the first one, and she still wasn't back. I asked my grandma about it and she basically rolled her eyes as if I was crazy or playing a joke.

For some reason, I was already getting suspicious. The only way another Frosty could have gotten there is if my cousin brought another one in the middle of the night, or if my grandma put it there. I decided to drink it in front of my Grandma.

It was in the same condition as the first one.

By that I mean this Frosty was frozen solid. It looked like it hadn't been touched in ages like the first one. Whatever. At least this time my Grandma saw me drink it. Took a little microwaving of course.

My cousin came back the next day and she said she was going to put something in the freezer. I helped her with the groceries into the kitchen and she opened the freezer. She turned around and asked me if she could take the Wendy's shake out of the freezer.

Huh?

I looked at the freezer. A third Frosty was there! To this day, my Grandma, my cousin and I all think one of us was playing a joke. None of us truly know how those Frostys appeared.

I never touched another fudgesicle or Frosty again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

Wxy90.jpg

Devil Jin said:
Wow, Really? What a way to ruin a Christmas. I only found out a couple of years ago when I figured it out. But I was still glad I wasn't told he was fake. Because then I wouldn't have had such a good christmas.

Yeah! I lost a tooth in 2nd grade, and this girl told me there was no tooth fairy! And no Santa....I was confused, so I went and asked my mom about it, who clarified for me.
To this day, I still go into my room early, and don't come down until the next morning. I still love being surprised!

I still do that too. I figured out There was no Tooth Fairy in a stupid way. I decided to put my tooth in the tooth thing and not tell my parents and then a week later there was no money. then I told them about the tooth being there and the next morning there was money. They totally stuffed up xD

Devil Jin said:
I still do that too. I figured out There was no Tooth Fairy in a stupid way. I decided to put my tooth in the tooth thing and not tell my parents and then a week later there was no money. then I told them about the tooth being there and the next morning there was money. They totally stuffed up xD

Hahaha omg, how funny! :lol:

Devil Jin said:

I did that a long time ago. Pulled a tooth out, didn't tell my parents, instant proof of no Tooth Fairy.

Mason said:
Since this got ignored when I posted it in another thread:

Mason said:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Case of the Haunted Frosty
(not copypasta)

On the summer vacation before 9th grade, I was staying over with my grandma and cousin. One day, I decided I wanted a fudgesicle. I'd been there for a few days so I decided this time, it was okay to ask for one and get it out of the freezer myself.

When I opened the freezer, I was surprised how difficult the thing was to open! I yanked it open and a frozen mist emitted as if the freezer hadn't been open in ages. I then noticed a Wendy's Frosty in the door. Tempting, but my cousin was at work so I decided to get a fudgesicle like I said I was.

The next day, the same thing happened. My cousin was at work so I asked my grandma about the Frosty. She said she hadn't been to Wendy's in a long time and to ask my cousin about it. My cousin would be out late that night so I decided to ask her the following morning.

The next morning, I asked my cousin about the shake. She said it had been there for months and I should probably throw it away. I asked if I could drink it and she said she guessed so. She said she was going to be gone for the next few days. I decided to drink it after she left. It was vanilla. And frozen solid. I had to nuke it a bit in the microwave so it was okay.

The next day, I asked Grandma for a fudgesicle like I did every day. The fog cleared as usual and much to my surprise... there was another Frosty! The same size. I knew my cousin left before I drank the first one, and she still wasn't back. I asked my grandma about it and she basically rolled her eyes as if I was crazy or playing a joke.

For some reason, I was already getting suspicious. The only way another Frosty could have gotten there is if my cousin brought another one in the middle of the night, or if my grandma put it there. I decided to drink it in front of my Grandma.

It was in the same condition as the first one.

By that I mean this Frosty was frozen solid. It looked like it hadn't been touched in ages like the first one. Whatever. At least this time my Grandma saw me drink it. Took a little microwaving of course.

My cousin came back the next day and she said she was going to put something in the freezer. I helped her with the groceries into the kitchen and she opened the freezer. She turned around and asked me if she could take the Wendy's shake out of the freezer.

Huh?

I looked at the freezer. A third Frosty was there! To this day, my Grandma, my cousin and I all think one of us was playing a joke. None of us truly know how those Frostys appeared.

I never touched another fudgesicle or Frosty again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

Wxy90.jpg

Scariest story ever I won't be able to sleep again.ever.

Pandapowah said:
Never had an experience and thank God I haven't, I would flip out. I have Phasmophobia.
But there had been a lot of sightings at this old house I used to live in when I was a kid... :/

(Trying not to read the ghost stories above...)

Same here, bro. I'm terrified of ghosts.

Marwikedor said:
Yes, demons. Sometimes when I get down on my knees and try to pray they will bother me. I've had them jab me in the ribs, I've had them try to crush my head. I've heard chains rattling and dogs howling I knew weren't really there. The little bastards god I fucking hate them WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE! Because they don't want me to pray. They know that I know if I don't try to pray they won't bother me. They aren't something you can see so much as a presence you can feel.
FREAKSHOW YOU ARE SO CRUEL! IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE enough yelling in caps but if you or anyone else went through the stuff I went through than you'd want sympathy, not everyone yelling YOU'RE CRAZY! In fact I believe 99% of all people who go through this stuff keep it to themselves so that people won't think you're crazy. You think getting tormented by demons and evil spirits will strengthen people's faith?

WRONGO!

It doesn't make anyone's faith stronger. It WEAKENS it. You heard me right. Because people personally resent that God would allow them to do these things to them. And they lose all interest in trying to pray. And Satan's little fallen fucker angels know this and continue molesting (in the traditional sence of the word, not rape) people!

There are crazy people who are not possessed, but I believe that the RAVING lunatics in straight jackets like you may see in Arkham Asylum are. 99% of people with SEVERE mental illness are actually not crazy at all, merely given over to demons. And people like the Arizona Shooter Jared Lee Loughner from approx. one year ago, who was CLEARLY possessed (remember he had a skull shrine in his back yard and listened to Satanic heavey metal music). People who try to avoid sin at all costs and live a faithful, austere life leave themselves open to demonic attack. People also leave themselves open to demonic attack through the mortal sins they commit. So it is damned if you do, damned if you don't!!! Everybody's screwed!! And then there is the people who choose to play with a Ouija board and/or get their fortune's told. Don't think this sort of thing can't happen to anyone here at these forums. You don't have to want this stuff to come after you for it to do so. The Devil hates us all and would destroy us all if he wanted to. He is the father of all lies.

Ignoring all that crap about Satanism (about which you know nothing) and possession and other such things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand, why are you proselytizing? No one's interested.

Back