Ghost Encounters

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Pronouns
She/her
Have any of you ever had any encounters with ghosts or anything of that nature?

I think one time, I felt a draft just over my legs as I was sitting on my couch while playing Nintendo with my brother. I'd like to say it was my aunt coming by to watch us play Nintendo. :)

EDIT: Also, I do not want to see any spam in here, this is why it's NOT in Mindless Junk.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
No. Until I see/experience anything, I consider the idea of paranormal activity to be a crock invented to entertain the superstitious.

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Pronouns
She/her
Mario4Ever said:
No. Until I see/experience anything, I consider the idea of paranormal activity to be a crock invented to entertain the superstitious.
I'm a bit of a skeptic too, but there are certain instances that make me believe in ghosts/supernatural phenomena.

My mom has had some crazy encounters when her dad (my grandpa) passed away before I was born. He loved old western shows, and when she'd come home, the TV would be on and those shows would be on. Also, there was a shower that she and my dad never used, and one day it was on full blast. (My mom would NOT make up anything like that, so this is why I do believe in ghosts/something of that nature).

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
MarioWiki
Uniju :D
No and I don't think anyone else has either and no amount of "But when my dad died..." will convince me otherwise.

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
No. But my mom said when she had us three (my sister, brother, and I) and we were in her house for a little and she smelled her mom's perfume.

Pretty Weird.

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
I haven't really experienced anything supernatural but I've read a ton of it in books. strange stuff.

unless you count the time i was home alone on January 13 (which was a Friday) and out of boredom I was talking to myself about Friday the 13th and when I stopped conversing with myself I just felt extremely warm all of a sudden o_O

MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I've never experienced any of this. I love hearing about other people's apparent encounters, though.

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Pronouns
She/her
New Super Mario said:
No. But my mom said when she had us three (my sister, brother, and I) and we were in her house for a little and she smelled her mom's perfume.

Pretty Weird.
They say if you can smell a certain person or a scent that reminds you of that person, they are around. :) It's a comforting feeling, because I can smell my aunt's house/perfume at times too.

And those who say you don't believe, that's fine, but I used to be a skeptic too. And I really do believe I have come across my aunt one way or another. It's a comforting feeling. ♥

ToxBox

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Two, In Calforina, I went to museum in old town and I saw a person in shadow wearing top hat and there is no people wearing that hat and I saw civil war confederate soldier walked toward through me

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Pronouns
She/her
King DDD said:
Two, In Calforina, I went to museum in old town and I saw a person in shadow wearing top hat and there is no people wearing that hat and I saw civil war confederate soldier walked toward through me
Oh wow! That's pretty crazy!

That would be scary to me...

Vinnie927

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
I heard a sound when I was trying to fall asleep. It was 11:00 or something and everyone else was sleeping.

Pandapowah

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Never had an experience and thank God I haven't, I would flip out. I have Phasmophobia.
But there had been a lot of sightings at this old house I used to live in when I was a kid... :/

(Trying not to read the ghost stories above...)

ToxBox

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
You know that I felt it walked through me and my head feel funny and based on my rescarch, it is a confederate soldier walked through me

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Wait, I thought everyone knew ghosts were about as real as dragons. Guess I was wrong.

Whenever someone says they felt something, it was probably just a brain glitch or something.

ToxBox

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Also another person in the area also felt that and it is way different feel to my head

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Pronouns
She/her
King DDD said:
This is a thread about ghost encounters, not believer or nonbeliever of ghost
Yes sir!
So guys, I don't want to hear whether or not you believe in ghosts. I want to hear the ghost stories you guys have!