Ghost Encounters

Anyways, I don't believe in ghosts. End of discussion.

Ok guys, why are you spamming this? This is what Ralph was talking about with the stupid randomness!
I make a topic that isn't random, and it isn't taken seriously (isn't that what mindless junk is for?) Ugh, it ticks me off.

Sounds believable.
Now I'm thinking of the Muppets Christmas Carol.
"We're Marley and Marley, WOOOOOOOAHHH!"

NintendoQueen said:
Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm said:
Don't believe in ghosts, but I saw the devil once. He was actually pretty stupid and I have no idea why he was fucking around on a playground.

cool-story-bro-tell-it-again-hoodie_design1.png

i'm not sure you understand how to use that phrase

NintendoQueen said:
Don't believe in ghosts, but I saw the devil once. He was actually pretty stupid and I have no idea why he was fucking around on a playground.

Wasn't the point of this thread posting stupid paranormal bullshit that no one in their right mind believes?

I once encountered a haunted scarecrow. It was a creepy halloween night. Me, and a pair of friends (Well, only one was my friend, the other was my friends friend, but it was cool, because we became friends by the end of the night, wait I'm not supposed to tell you that, because it isnt creepy if you think I cant die. Damnit, now I have to start all over.)

So anyways, once I encountered a haunted scarecrow. It was a creepy halloween night, and me, this chick I was friends with, and this random black guy who she was friends with, decided it would be fun to go wandering around at night on this creeeeepy halloween night. So, we decide to go investigate the HAAAAUUUUNTTTEEED COOOOOOOORNNNNNN YAAAAAAARRRRRRD. Dun dun dun. So anyways, my friends were both chickens, so they forced me to take the lead. That was all fine with me, because everyone knows that in horror movies, if anyone is going to die, it's the one in the back of the group. Thus, it was Me in the lead, followed by the black guy, who was freaking out because he was so scared, and my friend, who was pretending not to be scared, and acting all annoyed at her black friend for not being brave.

So anyways, we enter said HAAAAAAUUUUUNTTTEEEED COOOOOOOORRRNNN FIIIIIIEEEEEELD. Wait, was it a haunted corn yard or a haunted corn field. And does it matter? Crap, now the story wont be scary anymore, because you dont even know what sort of haunted corn something or other we entered. Welp, use your imagination. Make it scary.

So, we we wandering through this haunted corn thing, and it was a dark and spooky HALLOWEEN night, did I mention halloween? Because everything seems to be more scary on halloween. Everyone knows halloween is the most haunted night of the year, or something. I mean, all the axe murderers, crazies, ghosts, and haunted scarecrows come out on halloween. But that is a plot spoiler, so pretend like you dont know that.

So we were passing through this HAAAAAAAUNTED COOOOOOOOOOORN SOOOMEEEEETHIIIIING, doesnt really have the same ring to it, does it? ANYWAYS, it was a dark and stormy dark and foggy dark and CREEEEEEPYYYYY night. Not a cloud star moon in the sky. IT WAS A FULL MOOOOOOOOOOOON. So anyways. It was a full moon, and we were in the middle of a HAUNTED CORN SOMETHING, and I was in front, and the only one acting all brave, because we'd been jumped by a mugger earlier that day, as well as a guy carrying a chain saw, except it was just a costume, but anyways, everyone but me was kind of freaked out, because that's just how I roll.

SO ANYWAYS. OUT OF NO WHERE. ON THIS DARK AND CREEPY NIGHT. IN THE MIDDLE OF A HAUNTED CORN SOMETHING. WITH NO CLOUD MOON LIGHT A FULL MOON IN THE SKY! AND A BLACK GUY! (He doesnt die first guys, come on, get off this. That is way too cliche.) ALL OF THE SUDDEN, A HAUNTED, THATS RIGHT, A HAUNTED EVIL, FLANNEL WEARING, RIPPED JEANS TOTTING, PUMPKIN HEADED, SCARECROW VON (it was just a normal scarecrow) JUST A NORMAL EVIL HAUNTED FLANNEL WEARING, RIPPED JEANS, PUMPKIN HEADED SCARECROW JUMPED OUT OF NO WHERE, AND SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF EVERYONE (except me, because I'd already spotted him, and was expecting it.)

And then he walked with us for awhile, until we exited the corn maze, because my new black friend had gotten so scared he'd ripped my sweatshirt. :'( Of course, my chick friend was laughing her ass off, as that had been her goal in the first place. Rest In Peace, favorite sweatshirt. You will be missed. :'(

MCD said:
Haven't you seen the ghost of your sweatshirt?

And to this day, if you ever go out into a CREEPY, HAUNTED CORN SOMETHING, on a DARK AND CREEPY NIGHT, with a FULL MOON, on HALLOWEEN, with a black man and a girl, you will hear the creeeeeeepy moooooaaaaaans of a tormented sweatshirt, searching for it's owner, ready to strangle the life out of any one else it encounters.

So ask yourself before you go out on a a CREEPY, HAUNTED CORN SOMETHING, on a DARK AND CREEPY NIGHT, with a FULL MOON, on HALLOWEEN night, "Are you the owner of a ripped sweatshirt?"

If not you may not survive the night...

Darn, that means I'll have to cancel that cornfield trip next Halloween....

NintendoQueen said:

I'm not sure you know how to take a joke.

NintendoQueen said:
NintendoQueen said:

I'm not sure you can tell the difference between being butthurt and just being baffled.

NintendoQueen said:
NintendoQueen said:

I'm not sure you can tell the difference between being butthurt and just being baffled.

I'm not sure you know how to be a nice person for once. Try it out, it won't kill you.

Yes, demons. Sometimes when I get down on my knees and try to pray they will bother me. I've had them jab me in the ribs, I've had them try to crush my head. I've heard chains rattling and dogs howling I knew weren't really there. The little bastards god I fucking hate them WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE! Because they don't want me to pray. They know that I know if I don't try to pray they won't bother me. They aren't something you can see so much as a presence you can feel.

Marwikedor said:
Yes, demons. Sometimes when I get down on my knees and try to pray they will bother me. I've had them jab me in the ribs, I've had them try to crush my head. I've heard chains rattling and dogs howling I knew weren't really there. The little bastards god I fucking hate them WHY WON'T THEY LEAVE ME ALONE! Because they don't want me to pray. They know that I know if I don't try to pray they won't bother me. They aren't something you can see so much as a presence you can feel.

Possibility one: You are a troll.

Possibility two: You are literally completely insane.

Possibility one is more likely, I'm thinking.

NintendoQueen said:
I'm not sure you know how to be a nice person for once. Try it out, it won't kill you.

...I'm not sure you're actually reading a word I'm saying, since I... didn't actually do anything mean... :???:

Surprise, surprise...you support the Rudnicki theory.

(didn't we already know this)

NintendoQueen said:

...I'm not sure you're actually reading a word I'm saying, since I... didn't actually do anything mean... :???:
That would depend on your point of view. [/stupidlycryptic]

Marwikedor said:

Possibility two: You are literally completely insane.

Possibility one is more likely, I'm thinking.

NintendoQueen said:

I'm not sure why you always argue with me. :( (It all started with your comment on my "Cool Story, Bro" picture.)

Back