Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Elsa said:
Icemario said:
So while I don't have the Golden Shovel, it probably doesn't give ores at all considering how uncommon they are with even the Silver Shovel.
Don't you get one ore a day?

Yes, but we're talking about with the money rock, not the fake rock.

Just in case anybody ever wants to go Dream Town sightseeing, my Dream Address is 5600-2267-3801.

Also, the following Dream Town only has one villager: 2100-2523-4005.

Well, now the game's been out for almost a year now and I think it's awesome!

So, I finally was done re-shaping my old path. I went to go get some fruit...
And my 3DS just shut off! Now, not only do I have to deal with Resetti, I have to start all over. Ugh

My favourite villager and BFF, Chadder, is leaving tomorrow. :'( I'll miss you, Chadder.

I have his pic though, so yeah, I'll remember him.

Lumastar said:
I'm addicted to Animal Crossing again.

Help.
There's no helping you out now. You can never escape.

So, I made my own paths, and they're taking like forever to put down. Like, it's been the whole day of designing, transferring, and laying down. And I'm still not done the second side or corners.
Watch me not like it tomorrow.

Got the game three days ago. So far so good.

Lumastar said:
Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
How much progress have you made?
I haven't played my 3DS all that much, but as of now I'm up at 80% or something for the town satisfaction. I should be able to get my license (or whatever it's called) soon.

Lumastar said:
How much progress have you made?
I haven't played my 3DS all that much, but as of now I'm up at 80% or something for the town satisfaction. I should be able to get my license (or whatever it's called) soon.
What villagers do you have?

You could ask for their dream addresses and use the dream suite to see them yourself.

But right now, I have:

1. Melba
2. Miranda
3. Cole
4. Beardo
5. Shari
6. Frobert
7. Rocco
8. Molly
9. Stitches

Casey Jones said:
I'm finally getting perfect fruit again, but I forgot, do they rot?
Yes, after you shake the fruit off the perfect fruit tree three to four times the tree will produce two perfect fruit and one rotten fruit. Afterwards, the tree will die and it will have to be cut down. Also, iirc, leaving perfect fruit on the ground will cause them to rot.

Lumastar said:
What villagers do you have?
Skye
Drake
Rudy
Claudia
Diva
Lopez
Rosie
Jacques
Wendy
Butch

They are amazing.

Auburn S said:
Casey Jones said:
Yes, after you shake the fruit off the perfect fruit tree three to four times the tree will produce two perfect fruit and one rotten fruit. Afterwards, the tree will die and it will have to be cut down. Also, iirc, leaving perfect fruit on the ground will cause them to rot.

Is it okay to put them in storage, because I did he same thing with my turnips and they went bad in 3 days instead of a week.

Casey Jones said:
Auburn S said:
Casey Jones said:
Is it okay to put them in storage, because I did he same thing with my turnips and they went bad in 3 days instead of a week.
I had one in storage for about six months before I got around to planting it; they don't rot in it.

Okay thanks.

Casey Jones said:
1. Melba
2. Miranda
3. Cole
4. Beardo
5. Shari
6. Frobert
7. Rocco
8. Molly
9. Stitches
10. Pietro

Animals who have moved out:
1. Gabi
2. Chow
3. Marcel
4. Cobb
5. Robin
6. Puck
7. Hopper

By the way, anybody know how I can kick Stitches out? I keep attacking him with my net everyday, but he can't seem to take a hint. I also created a second character to have a clean slate, but no dice.

Attacking a villager just makes it worse. Avoid all contact with them and they'll leave faster than if you paid attention to them.

I just realized that I haven't played this in almost 2 months.

Oh I'm in trouble.

Back