Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Gender is determined by the color in their name oval. Blue is for males and pink is for females.

What's your native fruit? I can give you perfect pears if you have a fair trade.

Donatello said:
Gender is determined by the color in their name oval. Blue is for males and pink is for females.

What's your native fruit? I can give you perfect pears if you have a fair trade.
My native fruit is peaches. I can give you perfect peaches, but ull have to wait a few days.

Stargazing said:
I forgot what mine was, but it's either pear or peach.
huh, my native fruit was pear and Isabelle gave me peaches :V

ALSO TODAY I FINALLY GOT THAT STINKING GOLDEN WATERING CAN :wario:

So I got those perfect peaches. Who wants them in trade for a fruit that isn't mangoes, cherries or peaches?

also, elise is moving out. thank god.

Oliver said:
So I got those perfect peaches. Who wants them in trade for a fruit that isn't mangoes, cherries or peaches?

I'll take some perfect peaches. I'll give you one whole basket of perfect pears for a whole asked of perfect peaches and like I said before, I can throw in some apples and oranges.

Donatello said:
Oliver said:

I'll take some perfect peaches. I'll give you one whole basket of perfect pears for a whole asked of perfect peaches and like I said before, I can throw in some apples and oranges.
Alright. though i don't know if today's harvest of golden peaches will get me enough for an entire basket. It'll probably be enough, but do you have regular peaches? if not, I could trade you them for those apples and oranges.

I hav all the fruits.

I can still trade you a whole basketball perfect pears for a few perfect peaches. And I was planning on giving the apples and oranges for free.

I am attempting to grow a money tree because I no longer have over a million bells. Damnit Gracie

let's see if it works

Donatello said:
I hav all the fruits.

I can still trade you a whole basketball perfect pears for a few perfect peaches. And I was planning on giving the apples and oranges for free.
ohh alright. i have about 6 perfect peaches currently. that enough?

Olivia said:
Donatello said:
I hav all the fruits.

That's fine, but I suggest you keep at least one for yourself so you can keep planting more. Perfect fruits are hard to come by.

Donatello said:
Olivia said:
Donatello said:
I hav all the fruits.

That's fine, but I suggest you keep at least one for yourself so you can keep planting more. Perfect fruits are hard to come by.
you wanna do the trade now? my fc is 5000-2633-3733

Back