Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Today is Harvest Festival
That was easy to finish the dishes

I got two of them done but I don't have any tiny mushrooms and I don't have a red snapper

I ended up forgetting it was the festival today, and it's probably a bit late to invest in this opportunity so I'll accept the loss and not bother.

You're never fucked, villagers will give you any ingredient except for fish I'm pretty sure.
This was fun, I guess, but it takes too damn long. Like some other parts of the game, there's too much random chance. Fishing for half an hour hoping you catch something a villager wants, and then handing it over hoping you get what you need for the recipe, is just too much. Four times!!

In Wild World he is not allowed to leave, and if he moves into New Leaf the same rule applies

I think the maximum amount of genuine items I've seen him have at one time is two, though there have been occasions on which everything is fake. On a different note, am I the only one who gets really annoyed when villagers don't give you their pictures at any point when they're in your town but attach them to their goodbye letters when they leave?

look I bought 30 for 95 bells a piece and now the price is at 75 bells

I had abandoned this game for a few months because I got bored.

When I checked it yesterday, it was horrible.

Weeds. Weeds everywhere. So many weeds it's not funny.
Half my neighbors (all the ones I liked) moved out, replaced by neighbors I hate.
All my hybrid flowers I had worked SUPER hard on are gone.
I didn't even have enough space in my mailbox to get all my letters, including important Nintendo Spotpass. :P

Welp, time to bring out the tools; I have a lot of work to do.

Back