Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I like South Korea's the most, I think (though the only design I took was one from NA's).

I have my Faraway Towns gate open if anyone wants to visit.

I'm not sure how many of you guys know this, but if one of your friends has a villager who's prepped and ready to move out, you can convince them to move to your town (Assuming you have an open space)

So if any of you guys have a dog lemme know, heh.

Nope, you can have four players and ten animal villagers in your town at one time.

Copper said:
I'm not sure how many of you guys know this, but if one of your friends has a villager who's prepped and ready to move out, you can convince them to move to your town (Assuming you have an open space)

So if any of you guys have a dog lemme know, heh.
I thought they would just move to any of your friend's towns automatically.

I got Mathilda, if anyone had her. Also, Tex moved out too if someone got him.

There's a chance they might, but inviting them over is the only way to seal the deal.

If anyone got Gloria, she moved out of my town about a week ago.

NotABannableOffense said:
So New Leaf is gonna be at my house on like the 22nd, so any tips or tricks I should know?

I have one. If you like Mr.Resseti, get him to come in the way you get him to appear in other games and he will say something about rebuilding the reset surveillance center. Then you can build it in the public works projects and he will be there, full force.

New Super Mario said:
So New Leaf is gonna be at my house on like the 22nd, so any tips or tricks I should know?
The island is broken, use it to your advantage by hunting for beetles at night.
Also... Get rid of the flowers in the island. Less butterflies, more beetles.

Pandapowah said:
New Super Mario said:
The best strategy is just to cut down all the trees in the center and bottom, leaving just the ones on the sides, that way beetles will spawn way more.

Xpike said:
Pandapowah said:
New Super Mario said:
The best strategy is just to cut down all the trees in the center and bottom, leaving just the ones on the sides, that way beetles will spawn way more.
I always keep one tree in the middle just for the case of rainbow stags too. (just scare away the low-priced beetles, stuff on the ground like wharf roaches and hermit crabs)

Xpike said:
Pandapowah said:
New Super Mario said:
Don't palm trees in the bottom spawn beetles too?

They do, but because the way they're positioned, it makes hunting for them a little more difficult.

Copper said:
They do, but because the way they're positioned, it makes hunting for them a little more difficult.

I just walk slowly once I reach the dirt between the beach and grass. I also make sure I never run whenever a tree is about to appear on the screen.

What sucks though, is depending on the speed you're walking at, you can scare away Golden Stags or Horned Hercules pretty easily.

I'm usually cautious enough so I never have rare stags fly away. I remember getting 10 Golden Stags and not having to go to the island for four days because I had enough money for everything.

I haven't upgraded my house anymore since I haven't payed for the basement expansion.

Back