Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I've got about 206:35, second only to Fire Emblem which is 266:56

Jesus Christ you guys, I only have 103 hours on it, which is actually my most played 3DS game for some reason, with Uprising being second at like 96 hours.

New Super Mario said:
Seriously guys don't you have like school or whatever?

Even if I were still in school I'd neglect myself by just playing video games even MORE. That's what I always did, anyway...

New Super Mario said:

I thought 99 hours was a lot. (and even so Awakening is no 266, I got 60)

To be fair, it's summer vacation, and I've been playing a lot of Pokemon recently so that explains why I don't have as much time invested in it. Now if you asked me how much time I had in Pokemon...

Also, anybody have Robo, Astro, or Lab furniture they don't want. My house's theme is sci-fi and Tom Nook and Nookling's never has such items.

New Super Mario said:

I thought 99 hours was a lot. (and even so Awakening is no 266, I got 60)

It's Holidays at the moment over here. I've played for 35 hours over 4 days. So that's a little bit less than 9 hours a day so far. It isn't really that big of a deal, some people just have more time on their hands and can play for longer hours.

Pokemon White 2 is still by far my most played game (126 I believe)

Also, my towns open if anybody feels like visiting and selling some perfect fruit.

My only problem with it so far is that I haven't gotten a single painting or visit from Crazy Redd.

Yoshi876 said:
My only problem with it so far is that I haven't gotten a single painting or visit from Crazy Redd.
he comes on a fixed day once a week, mostly Fridays, so just keep checking.

Xpike said:
Yoshi876 said:

Will having designs on the ground (in my case pathways) where he would appear affect anything? Because I'll need to get rid of them in that area if that's the case.

Crackin355 said:
Xpike said:
Yoshi876 said:

Will having designs on the ground (in my case pathways) where he would appear affect anything? Because I'll need to get rid of them in that area if that's the case.
I really don't know, try that if it doesn't work.

Crackin355 said:
Xpike said:
Yoshi876 said:

I think if he does appear, the patterns in the way will just be removed.

Well that's okay, I'll just make an outline of it when he does appear. I'm just waiting for him to appear so I can start building the museum's second floor.

I've started playing less now, a few hours each day maybe. Collect Fruit, Fossils & Gemstones then if I need more money I'll go to the island at night, get a bunch of rare stags and sell them for 150,000-200,000. Because of this I don't have my gate open as much (I don't think you can have your gate open when you're at the island, it always shuts mine when I go).

By the way I have a spare Fi Mask if anybody wants it.

Paid off my home loan in full as of twenty/thirty minutes ago. Maybe in a week or so, I'll stop thinking of how many Bells I gave that greedy tanuki bastard.

Got my first villager picture the other day, Kabuki's picture will go well with the free forged painting he gave me.

I got Teddy's pic from Blanca's challenge on April Fool's day (I Time-Travel a lot). I could've gotten a lot more pictures if it wasn't for Blanca throwing me off.

Just got the gold watering can.

Crackin355 said:
I just got the Dream Suite, so my code is 7800-2321-6557 if you feel like trashing my town.

Easier to access it by name, I've found (the only time codes are really necessary is if the town and/or the player's name is written in kana)

I got a silver shovel a few days ago and shampoodle is being built, I have to wait until Monday until I can go there though.

Mario4Ever said:
Just got the gold watering can.

Crackin355 said:
I just got the Dream Suite, so my code is 7800-2321-6557 if you feel like trashing my town.

Easier to access it by name, I've found (the only time codes are really necessary is if the town and/or the player's name is written in kana)

You can do that? I guess I wasn't paying attention.

Crackin355 said:
You can do that? I guess I wasn't paying attention.

Yeah, you can actually search by town name, player name, and region in addition to Dream Address. On that note, no one told Nintendo of America had a town. Shame on you all.

If anyone wants to visit the Nintendo Villages:

North America: 5700 – 2038 – 6151
Europe: 7900 – 2106 – 3477
Japan: 0000 – 0100 – 0017
South Korea: 0000 – 1066 – 6865

Back