Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Just thought I'd mention that if you see me online and my message says 'My town is open', then you're free to come in and sell some of your fruit/perfect fruit for more money.

I realised that when your gates are open for faraway towns only people on your friends list can enter.

Does anyone know how to get Kicks?

Xpike said:
Isabelle said:
Does anyone know how to get Kicks?
You buy a ton of things from the Sisters and eventually Kicks will begin construction.
Okay, thanks.

Booker said:
Who here wants a silver slingshot? I have two of them and I don't need them anymore because I got a gold one. First come, first serve.

pfft

i have three

lightweight

I don't even use my sligshot, mothafuckers 8).
Kicks got built today, yay!
I need to get a painting as the fact I haven't donated one yet is preventing me from upgrading the museum.

I just finished making my own paths for my town. I am too impatient to wait 10 days for the qr codes so I decided to spend a few hours making them myself. My only problem now is that I don't have an axe so some areas don't have paths.

If anybody wants to sell headgear for a higher price my retail's premium item is headgear. Not sure if that's a helmet called headgear or just any headgear. I assume its the latter. But it's only open for 4 more hours

I signed the night-owl ordinance but it doesn't take effect until tomorrow and I payed off the entire suspension bridge immediately after enacting it.

Great, I got another silver slingshot. Anyone want any of them? I have three I don't need, if I haven't sold any.

my gate is open but theres only one spot left

nm it crashed a bit ago so its not open anymore

ill probably just delete and repost if i open again later

I just got access to the island.

I don't think I will have any money troubles anymore. I get about 70,000-100,000 every time I visit there. I've been four times so I've payed off a house expansion and the fountain PWP and still have about 160,000.

New Super Mario said:
I've played this game for 99 hours

I've played it for...246 hours and thirty-four minutes, apparently.

Mario4Ever said:
New Super Mario said:
I've played this game for 99 hours

I've played it for...246 hours and thirty-four minutes, apparently.

I knew I posted something like this on another forum and I found it. Not NL, as it wasn't out at the time but IDC.

[quote author=me at MPF]
If I had to estimate how much time I put into Animal Crossing: Wild World...prolly more than 1,500 hours.

I know when I first got into it, I played it non-stop. And when I got back into it when I had the 3DS, I played over 300 hours on it.[/quote]

If I had to estimate my time with AC:NL... 30-40 hours?(maybe 50)

I've played it for just over 100 hours.

And I thought I played it a lot. o_O

also i just made 400,000+ bells from the island :D

Back