Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Interior of my house is filled with space-themed items whilst the exterior is blue looking. :3

Also have Space K.K. playing.

I'm just curious; you can have an unlimited number of rooms in this game, right?

Mario4Ever said:
Not sure why you said "guys," NSM. Crash is the only one advocating for time-traveling at the moment.
Yeah I misread your "don't time travel" as "DO time travel"

Mariotime11 said:
I'm just curious; you can have an unlimited number of rooms in this game, right?
No, only 4 main rooms, an upstairs, and a downstairs. Which should be enough space anyway.

New Super Mario said:
Mario4Ever said:
The post office/bank is your friend. You'll be spending a lot of Bells (in-game currency), and it's a good idea to have easy access to large quantities. There're a fair number of ways to make money, so find the one that works best for you (probably fishing/beetle-catching) and use it often. You'll find that the island in this game is a great place to do that. Play daily, as the state of your town and its characters changes in real-time. Things don't stop just because you're not playing. You'll also enjoy the game more if you don't time-travel to obtain certain things, since there's a lot of waiting you have to do.
Copper said:
I second M4E's advice, but I recommend just playing at your own pace. Don't let people look down on ya skip a few days.

(But I recommend just TTing a few days at a time, unless you like the sight of weeds)
Guys that's terrible advice! Time travelling takes away from the fun and realness of the game.

I can say that I'm still having a lot of fun, with or without time travel.

But I wasn't trying to tell him that he should time travel, just that you shouldn't let a certain wiki patroller talk down to you *cough*

I'm not talking down to him, I'm offering advice based on my experiences with Animal Crossing titles.

Well I just bought it and it'll arrive sometime in the next week. Thank you for the advice, I'll try not to time travel (I don't want to ruin the experience) but I might end up doing it if I get impatient.

In City Folk, the game actually makes time-traveling players feel guilty. That guy, Phineas, who hands out free stuff like balloons in the city, won't appear for a full week if you time-travel. From a first hand experience though, be warned: NEVER TIME TRAVEL. It's a bad habit and even though you can pretty much get your way by doing it, it'll just ruin the fun of playing the game.

Epic Nitwit said:
oh i don't care, however much you'd like to pay
will 700 bells be enough?

Seriously, thats how bad I want the stuff as I keep on getting mario cookie stuff.
Let me know when you can get on.

Loving this game despite how slow of a start it had >.>
Also a little panicky since 2 villagers have told me about how my neighbor marshal plans to move but no matter how much I talk to him he wont tell me about it so I can tell him to stay..

Send him a lengthy letter (~4 lines or so) and a gift.

There's an easy way to make a villager be closer friends with you (this will give a smaller chance of them from moving); just send them presents (especially flowers), everyday. I don't know if this works; I've never tried it but I remember reading that on Nookipedia or somewhere.

Back