Animal Crossing: New Leaf

New Super Mario said:
Hopper was going to move today! So I told him ok, bye! AND HE IS STAYING. Talking about a smile or something.

Why aren't you happy? Hopper's definitely one of the best villagers.

More or less all of my villagers call me shorty.

It's funny because I'm taller than pretty much all of them.

I'm upset because I'm SO COMPLETELY BROKE and any money I do get is going to college resources (not really a bad thing) so I haven't gotten New Leaf yet.

New Super Mario said:
Aurora wanted to call me "J-guy" and it was just flashbacks from City Folk all over again. (I said no)
Sly calls me Ladybro

Also I unlocked the qr machine so I now have a Glimmerous Fop Klavier Gavin jacket :3.

Haha. Now you just have to hope he has a good selection.

Mario4Ever said:
When did you get it?

I was sick of waiting, so I just bought all the items in the shop.

I think the problem is was that my shop always had terrible clothes (like wrestling pants :P ) and I probably bought most of the clothes I have now from my friend's towns.

So I understand that you can make your own designs and paintings for your wall or pathways. Is there a limit to how many designs you can have within a town at once? If you store away a design does it still show up in your town?

Just wondering

New Super Mario said:
Mario4Ever said:
When did you get it?

Last week, I think. On a related note, Shampoodle's getting built, and on an unrelated note, I have a perfect town for the first time in an Animal Crossing game, and the town hall's getting renovated. Today is a good day.

Crackin355 said:
So I understand that you can make your own designs and paintings for your wall or pathways. Is there a limit to how many designs you can have within a town at once? If you store away a design does it still show up in your town?

Just wondering

You can have ten designs with you (they're under their own tab on the Touch Screen). Any design you have in your town that you are displaying will remain displayed unless you change or remove the design, depending on how it's displayed.

So I could have 14 designs, with 4 of them with the person that stores a few designs and all 14 will be in effect? Because that would be neat.

No. It isn't possible to have more than ten designs (the ones you carry are the ones that can be displayed/worn/used)

M4E how are you so much better than me! :P

Also got the club today (which I assume a lot of others did too?). Still says it's closed though. I'l have to check later.

And has anyone gotten the Police Station or Cafe yet? I'm currently doing the museum renovation, so I think I'll get the Cafe shortly after that.

No idea, NSM. New Leaf's just my kind of game, I guess. I've had Club LOL since yesterday. It'll open around noon, and then you can get your emotion thing from Shrunk. DJ K.K. will be there starting at 8, though apparently, you only get music when he's playing the guitar, which is only on Saturdays.

Mario4Ever said:
No idea, NSM. New Leaf's just my kind of game, I guess. I've had Club LOL since yesterday. It'll open around noon, and then you can get your emotion thing from Shrunk. DJ K.K. will be there starting at 8, though apparently, you only get music when he's playing the guitar, which is only on Saturdays.
Yeah alright. I'll visit K.K tonight and tomorrow night, maybe with my sister :P

Crackin355 said:
Mario4Ever said:
No. It isn't possible to have more than ten designs (the ones you carry are the ones that can be displayed/worn/used)

Ah, well I'll manage with a limit of ten.

If you're the only one playing, you can push that limit to forty by making a few more villagers to use.

Mario4Ever said:

I should note, although you can still request songs from K.K. on Saturday, the first song he'll give you is random, similar to how it was in City Folk.

Also if you have any gyroids you like, during the day you can replace the gyroids on stage with some of your own which activates during the little gyroid solo.

My town has been given the nickname "Rainy Hocotate" since it seems to always be raining in my town.

It's always sunny in my sister's town though!

Maybe the first post should be edited to say who has the game and what fruit they have in their town (and if you can be bothered, what their town is called). Not necessary but it does just say 'hopefully update this later' so something could go there.

Sure, I could try doing that.

I'm busy this week, though, so I can't update it immediately.

That's fine, I'll post about my town when I get the game. The earliest time it will arrive is tomorrow and the latest is one and half weeks from now.

Hopefully it'll be earliest.

what song did you get from k.k., i got k.k. moody which is what i was hoping for

also does anyone have scoot the duck in their town

Back