Animal Crossing: New Leaf

K.K Slider is coming today :D
And get the first emote.

Charlise is finally moving out of my town, so if anyone wants this beautiful bear in their town please tell me before the 7th when she mysteriously "disappears".

Charme.jpg

Kellam said:
Charlise is finally moving out of my town, so if anyone wants this beautiful bear in their town please tell me before the 7th when she mysteriously "disappears".

Charme.jpg

Lol I already have her.

Just got the game 3 days ago.

Very addicting, I played it all day yesterday. Yeah, from 10 to 6. I already got the fish maniac badge and the one where you catch a lot of fish.

I have the following in my town

Cube
Elise
Avery
Maple
Lyman

aaand Hazel just moved in.

Cirdec said:
Kellam said:

Charme.jpg

Lol I already have her.

My condolences.

After losing two villagers to negligence, I've finally got someone moving in: Static. Gonna be nice having a new face. Also, all of my trees have begun to change colour, hooray for autumn.

don't hate on baabara, she's cool with me

watch him get beardo

At least you don't have Elise. She's really ugly and I hate snooty people >_>

Today I saw a Jacob's Ladder in my town, then I realized I got perfect town rating. Didn't think I would have got it in only one month.

Finally going to get T&T Emporium. Only took three months.

Oh, and Rocket left today thanks to me not playing the game as often because of college, so...yay?

I'm still stuck on the first upgrade and I'm very impatient to get the next one >_>

Get used to the waiting. You'll be doing plenty of it.

Mario4Ever said:
Finally going to get T&T Emporium. Only took three months.
Man, are you serious? Gracie's only been to my town once and it's been pouring the past week in my town so she can't be there. This game is a real pile of shit sometimes.

Well, for waiting, I just go to the get rich quick Island and catch money bugs...I mean beetles there.

blame the fall season for the pouring. Well at least it gives you a chance to catch a coelcanth either for donation or some serious cash

Do you have Poltergoids? I'm looking to complete the set. I need the fat one and the tall one.

Back