How long did it take you to beat and 100% complete a mario game.

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Well title says it all...

Super Mario 64 DS (Beat) - 1 Month
(100%) - 2 Months
New Super Mario Bros Wii (Beat) - 2 Days
(100%) - 1 Week..

Concerning NSMBWii im currently 99% completed.... That world 9-4 star coin is just so *bleep*ing hard.

Edit: Finally that star coin took long enough. Officially 100% done.

I don't know, I've never actually kept track before. I don't generally just constantly play games either, so you'd have to take into account me going weeks without actually playing. Does the 3DS keep track of gameplay time? I'll report back once I 100% SM3DL and MK7 if it does.

MKDS- 6 months.

I've never 100%ed any other Mario game.

Weird.. It seems im the only one so far to beat main series games..... I got Super Mario 64 DS in 2008 when i wasnt such a good gamer, and i mainly got all 150 stars by my self without internet or anything. And with New Super Mario Bros Wii i spent all day playing that... The other 5 days i spent were getting star coins. And btw today is my Wii's 1 Week Anniversary.

I've 100%ed Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Galaxy. I know I've been to every level in Super Mario Bros. but I'm not sure I've ever actually beaten it without using warp zones, if only because of my horribly short attention span, which is the same reason I haven't 100%ed the rest of the "main series" games. One of these days I'm going to go back and get all of them.

I'm sure the rest of us have done some of them too, it's just hard to keep track of how long it took.

Super Mario 64-2 months( Main Story) - All Stars (3 months)
Super Mario 64 DS-2 weeks
Mario Kart DS-2 months

I just 100% won super mario bros wii... So, yeah. The 9-4 star coin was a pain, i got lucky with it. I accidentally spin jumped when i got hit by a bob-omb and the piranha plant happened to get from when he was going back in. It was like a REALLY small ledge but just good enough to go through the pipe.

SMG2: 25 hours it said when the post card was sent to me

I have no idea of any other game.

LuigiNo.1 said:
SMG: About I'd say 2 weeks not including my non-play days
SMG2: About 6 days not including my non-play days.
Baby Luigi said:
SMG2: 25 hours it said when the post card was sent to me

I have no idea of any other game.

MnSG said:
It took me around 3 days to 100% complete New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Epic Nitwit said:
SMG: About 1 day.

Hmm, so im guessing either your all really good gamers or you spend all day playing the game without barely any breaks.... Cool... Took my 2 days to get to final boss cause i got my wii around 6:30pm, and i started playing it around 7:00pm, stopped playing 9:30pm, started again 10:20am and stopped 7:20 when i beat it. So basically i spent 12hours to beat it. Then during the week my sister was playing her save file. I was 1 week including my non play time. Its about 45 hours including my non-play time.

Boidoh said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Boidoh said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Was that 100% and redoing it as luigi?

Meh, maybe it was 2 days. I don't really keep track, it's just about how long I remember taking.

Are you an expert gamer or something... I will have Super Mario Galaxy soon and well it seems you do it a little quick..

Depends on your definition on "Expert gamer". I got SMG on a weekend, so I had plenty of time to play it.

Epic Nitwit said:
Boidoh said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Boidoh said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Was that 100% and redoing it as luigi?

Meh, maybe it was 2 days. I don't really keep track, it's just about how long I remember taking.

Are you an expert gamer or something... I will have Super Mario Galaxy soon and well it seems you do it a little quick..

Depends on your definition on "Expert gamer". I got SMG on a weekend, so I had plenty of time to play it.

So what your saying if you non-stop continuously play Super Mario Galaxy on a weekened or holiday you can finish it really soon. Btw does it take about 10 minutes to get about 3 stars?

Back