How long did it take you to beat and 100% complete a mario game.

Boidoh said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Boidoh said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Boidoh said:
Epic Nitwit said:
SMG: About 1 day.

Was that 100% and redoing it as luigi?

Meh, maybe it was 2 days. I don't really keep track, it's just about how long I remember taking.

Are you an expert gamer or something... I will have Super Mario Galaxy soon and well it seems you do it a little quick..

Depends on your definition on "Expert gamer". I got SMG on a weekend, so I had plenty of time to play it.

So what your saying if you non-stop continuously play Super Mario Galaxy on a weekened or holiday you can finish it really soon. Btw does it take about 10 minutes to get about 3 stars?

Yep, that's about right. And for your second question, it depends on the star, really. Easy ones would probably take 5 mins, difficult ones could take up to 30 mins, if I'm really unlucky. But we should probably get back on topic now.

It took me about a month to play SMG2 100% start to finish.

Did you triple star it too?

I consider it part of the 100% process but take that with a grain of salt

I love fully completing Mario games as a hobby. Super Mario Shine took 2 weeks (one of dozens of examples)

Luigi's Mansion takes ma about a day, while I cleared Subspace Emissary in one single night around Brawl's launch date. (One of my uncles broke the street date for me since he worked in a Game Mania shop and gave it to me as a month early birthday gift. And no, I do not break street days often, this was the only occasion and I didn't even know.)

According to the Nintendo Channel, it took me about 48 hours combined to 100% NSMBW. Around there, at least.

As for Luigi's Mansion I've beaten that like 11 times, but it usually takes me no less than a day to beat it.

Super Paper Mario:At first I stuck in Chapter 1 because did'nt notice something properly.................(What A Shame!) :P ,it takes me a year................(What A Shame Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :-[and I continue because of You Tube and used a month to finish it.
Super Mario Galaxy 2:Stuck in Cosmic Cove Galaxy.................... (What a totally shame!)I continue it after seven months and finish it in ten months........................ I am just a student,so I cannot have too much time in it .

It took me to beat Paper Mario 49 hours. That is because I left the game on all afternoon and night and well yeah I was in flower fields at the time

Took me about 25 hours to beat SPM the first time through. Wait I didn't get all the catchcards SO ignore that.

TTYD: 1 month. (~48 hours in-game)

However, there were a day or two I fell asleep playing or doing long chores that added pointless time to my game, I believe it was actually 32 hours.

In terms of 100% completion:

NSMB: About 2 years
NSMBW: 95 days
SM64DS: 13 days
SMG: 162 days

These three were from about two years ago now, and I haven't bothered restarting them, so they don't affect my current playing style/speed/whatever. The next two are more recent:

SM3DL: 2 days
SMG2: 5 days

Super Mario 64 - 2 weeks
Super Mario 64 DS - 2 weeks
Super Mario Galaxy - about 5-6 days
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 21 hours in the span of a week
NSMB: took me like two months at first, now I can beat it in about a week and a half
SPM - maingame in 16 hours, 3 years to 100% it...(damn that Mega Koopa card)
SM3DL - 2 days to beat, another two to 100%
Luigi's Mansion - 5 hours

Super Mario 64
Beat 30 minutes.
100% 3 hours.

I can't remember all the other times, though, but some games (like Mario Kart 7) take eternity to 100% them.

Back