Wreck-it Ralph

MCS said:
I always stay for the full credits after most movies I watch. Not only do I want to show that I care about the people that helped make the film, but a lot of times people miss a post-credits scene (if there is one) if they leave early. I also stay for the credits so I can see who the main cast was.
Plus there's usually good music that accompanies the credits.

Roserade said:
Pinkie Pie said:
OMG KING CANDY IS TURBO! :O
OMG NO DUH :O
Honestly, in retrospect, it was kind of built-up and implied, a little obvious looking back, but watching it for the first time, it totally threw me off guard!

Oh, and the credits for this movie, FREAKING amazing. I might become a fan of Owl City because of the first song that played...

Smashgoom202 said:
Oh, and the credits for this movie, FREAKING amazing. I might become a fan of Owl City because of the first song that played...

I liked the 2 other songs that they played. It's nice to see Buckner & Garcia record new material for the movie, and the Sugar Rush song is catchy, too.

MCS said:
I always stay for the full credits after most movies I watch. Not only do I want to show that I care about the people that helped make the film, but a lot of times people miss a post-credits scene (if there is one) if they leave early. I also stay for the credits so I can see who the main cast was.

Pinkie Pie said:
Well, besides The Avengers for the secret ending.

That was a pretty funny ending, hah.
What where the secret endings in the Avengers and Wreck it Ralph? I only watched Wreck It Ralph at the cinema and didn't see the credits for it and I watched the Avengers at school so they turned it off before the end of the credits.

The Dark Knight said:
What where the secret endings in the Avengers and Wreck it Ralph? I only watched Wreck It Ralph at the cinema and didn't see the credits for it and I watched the Avengers at school so they turned it off before the end of the credits.

The post-credits scene in Avengers was just all the Avengers eating silently at a shawarma restaurant. It was just funny because of how random and awkward it was. The post-credits scene of Wreck-It Ralph (which can't even really be considered a scene) was a Disney "kill screen" that showed the Disney logo before glitching and showing all these random numbers, along with some leet references to early Disney movies.

MCS said:
The Dark Knight said:

The post-credits scene in Avengers was just all the Avengers eating silently at a shawarma restaurant. It was just funny because of how random and awkward it was. The post-credits scene of Wreck-It Ralph (which can't even really be considered a scene) was a Disney "kill screen" that showed the Disney logo before glitching and showing all these random numbers, along with some leet references to early Disney movies.
That's only one of the post credit scenes in the Avengers. The other one foreshadowed Thanos.

MCS said:
Smashgoom202 said:

I liked the 2 other songs that they played. It's nice to see Buckner & Garcia record new material for the movie, and the Sugar Rush song is catchy, too.
I like how they went all-out with those two songs; like Sugar Rush was supposed to be one of those themed-Japanese-racers, and thus got an actual Japanese pop band to do the song for it, while they went totally retro with the guys who wrote Do the Donkey Kong and Pac-Man Fever to make a song about Wreck-It Ralph. I like how much genuine passion went into this movie.

Yeah, that's something I thought about, too... I felt like, for all ti's bitty-ness, Fix-it Felix Jr. looked a LITTLE too high-tech... In it's animation, anyway. Just a little, mind you, I still bought the illusion that it was an arcade game from the 80's, but still... It's a nitpick, really.

maybe it's a capcom arcade game

i mean if street fighter 2 was there

then we can assume fix-it felix jr. may have been a capcom game as well

plus lots of capcom cameos

so maybe it's a CPS1 capcom game

http://www.ign.com/companies/tobikomi

...lol

although seriously this just takes the cake for me

litwaks-flier-copy.gif

It was the part where Vanellope (jokingly) threatens to execute everyone who bullied her.

And just because she was joking, doesn't mean she can't fantasize it.

Back