Wreck-it Ralph

Watched the movie.

brb considering a Vanellope name change.

HEY NABBER VALVE HAS CONFIRMED THAT GALDOS WAS MENTIONED IN WRECK-IT RALPH.

might've been a bit late here tho.

MCS said:
Turbo-Tastic said:

It's probably just a random citizen.

Also, has anyone here played the video game based on this movie? I'm considering trying it out.

well, all i've seen is the wii version

it looked like crap

so get an alternative version

There is a 3DS one, and it looks like crap, too.

Gundam Tanaka said:
Panne said:
Gundam Tanaka said:
Panne said:
HEY NABBER VALVE HAS CONFIRMED THAT GALDOS WAS MENTIONED IN WRECK-IT RALPH.

might've been a bit late here tho.
Source?
disney wiki.
A wiki isn't a source.

I searched online and I can't find any official confirmation about this

MCS said:
Turbo-Tastic said:

It's probably just a random citizen.

Also, has anyone here played the video game based on this movie? I'm considering trying it out.

A videogame based on a movie based on videogames?

Ino Yamanaka said:
A videogame based on a movie based on videogames?

I thought the same thing xP

also, I was watching some of the Blu-Ray Wreck-It Ralph intermissions I mentioned earlier in the thread (where Chris Hardwick talks about trivia in the film and whatnot), and I was surprised to find out some of the graffiti you can find if you look closely in that subway-esque area before Game Central Station. One graffiti read "All your base are belong to us", while another was something that looked like a Q*bert speech bubble, and Hardwick made a joke that Q*bert probably wrote some "profanity" on the wall.

Yeah, I saw the "All your base are belong to us" thing when I paused the movie to look at the graffiti. Nice touch.

But how would a character be able to write "AERITH LIVES" on the wall, if FF7 was never released in the arcade?

Toad Eightyfive said:
But how would a character be able to write "AERITH LIVES" on the wall, if FF7 was never released in the arcade?

well, think of it this way

pacman is in pac-man world, which was released for the original playstation

so from there, he might know aerith

and bam pacman writing dat graffiti

Toad Eightyfive said:
And how was Bowser in it when Super Mario Bros. was never released in the arcade? :yoshi:

PlayChoice-10 would like a word with you.

Back