Brawl similarities to DBZ

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
I've noticed Lucario in Brawl has a few DBZ similarities. His b attack, aura sphere, is charged a lot like a Kamehameha, his down b, is similar to the afterimage strike from DBZ. His final smash is a lot like a Kamehameha or a Galik Gun. Also Lucario was once voiced by the actor of Goku.

Epic Nitwit said:
Oh, ok. Sonic and DBZ are also supposed to have similarities.
You can take the dragon ball Z story, replace the characters with sonic characters and it will still make sense, Anyway more similarities

Super Sonic, do I need to explain further?

Kirby is similar to Majin Buu. I pink thing that eats people and gains their powers. Ike's final smash bears resemblance to DBZ style fighting. Fox's and Falco's fire attacks resemble the Kaio-ken. Fox, Falco, and Wolf wear devices similar to scouters.

GalacticPetey said:
I've noticed Lucario in Brawl has a few DBZ similarities. His b attack, aura sphere, is charged a lot like a Kamehameha, his down b, is similar to the afterimage strike from DBZ. His final smash is a lot like a Kamehameha or a Galik Gun. Also Lucario was once voiced by the actor of Goku.
WHAT?

Lucario is similar to DBZ characters.

No. No. No. No. I cannot take this shit.

GP, I will never post in a thread you make ever again.

I don't even know what to post here. You're completely wrong.

Pyro said:
GalacticPetey said:
WHAT?

Bitch

GalacticPetey said:
Pyro said:
GalacticPetey said:
WHAT?

Bitch

hey now be nice

This is a crazy thought, though. Like MCD said, this is completely wrong.

What's with all these arrogant posts? Can we just talk instead of throwing insults?

Lol, arrogant post calling arrogant posts arrogant. :waluigi:

It's funny because Lucario's voice actor from Lucario & the Mystery of Mew also does the voice of Goku.

Pinkie Pie said:
It's funny because Lucario's voice actor from Lucario & the Mystery of Mew also does the voice of Goku.

Funimation dub?

Cell said:

Thats just one character. Not the whole game. :P

In a game as diverse as Brawl you can find similarities to anything you want.

"Super Sonic goes really fast, he's Rainbow Dash!"
"Snake has a rocket launcher he might as well be soldier #31476 from CoD17:Army Words."

etc.

Herr Shyguy said:
In a game as diverse as Brawl you can find similarities to anything you want.

"Super Sonic goes really fast, he's Rainbow Dash!"
"Snake has a rocket launcher he might as well be soldier #31476 from CoD17:Army Words."

etc.

"Charizard is a dragon that burninates things. TROGDOR!!!"

Devil Jin said:
"Squirtle has a Shell! It must be a Turtle!"

Oh Wait...
"Squirtle has a Tail! It must be a Squirrel!"

Oh Wait...

"Squirtle has Blue Skin, a Shell and a Tail! It must be Wartortle!"

We should probably stop this joke before it goes stupid.

Back