Brawl similarities to DBZ

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
I've noticed Lucario in Brawl has a few DBZ similarities. His b attack, aura sphere, is charged a lot like a Kamehameha, his down b, is similar to the afterimage strike from DBZ. His final smash is a lot like a Kamehameha or a Galik Gun. Also Lucario was once voiced by the actor of Goku.

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Epic Nitwit said:
Oh, ok. Sonic and DBZ are also supposed to have similarities.
You can take the dragon ball Z story, replace the characters with sonic characters and it will still make sense, Anyway more similarities

Super Sonic, do I need to explain further?

Kirby is similar to Majin Buu. I pink thing that eats people and gains their powers. Ike's final smash bears resemblance to DBZ style fighting. Fox's and Falco's fire attacks resemble the Kaio-ken. Fox, Falco, and Wolf wear devices similar to scouters.

Pyro

Power Star
GalacticPetey said:
I've noticed Lucario in Brawl has a few DBZ similarities. His b attack, aura sphere, is charged a lot like a Kamehameha, his down b, is similar to the afterimage strike from DBZ. His final smash is a lot like a Kamehameha or a Galik Gun. Also Lucario was once voiced by the actor of Goku.
WHAT?

Lucario is similar to DBZ characters.

No. No. No. No. I cannot take this shit.

GP, I will never post in a thread you make ever again.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
I don't even know what to post here. You're completely wrong.

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Pyro said:
GalacticPetey said:
WHAT?

Bitch

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
GalacticPetey said:
Pyro said:
GalacticPetey said:
WHAT?

Bitch
hey now be nice

This is a crazy thought, though. Like MCD said, this is completely wrong.

Sailor Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's most out-there sailor
What's with all these arrogant posts? Can we just talk instead of throwing insults?

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
Lol, arrogant post calling arrogant posts arrogant. :waluigi:

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
It's funny because Lucario's voice actor from Lucario & the Mystery of Mew also does the voice of Goku.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pinkie Pie said:
It's funny because Lucario's voice actor from Lucario & the Mystery of Mew also does the voice of Goku.
Funimation dub?

Pandapowah

King Bowser
Cell said:
Thats just one character. Not the whole game. :P

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
In a game as diverse as Brawl you can find similarities to anything you want.

"Super Sonic goes really fast, he's Rainbow Dash!"
"Snake has a rocket launcher he might as well be soldier #31476 from CoD17:Army Words."

etc.

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Herr Shyguy said:
In a game as diverse as Brawl you can find similarities to anything you want.

"Super Sonic goes really fast, he's Rainbow Dash!"
"Snake has a rocket launcher he might as well be soldier #31476 from CoD17:Army Words."

etc.
"Charizard is a dragon that burninates things. TROGDOR!!!"

Brock

Credit to Mudkip
Chat Operator
Devil Jin said:
"Squirtle has a Shell! It must be a Turtle!"

Oh Wait...
"Squirtle has a Tail! It must be a Squirrel!"

Oh Wait...

"Squirtle has Blue Skin, a Shell and a Tail! It must be Wartortle!"

We should probably stop this joke before it goes stupid.