Super Mario World

This game brings back so much memories as a kid... I'd play it non-stop, until one day it stopped working... Then 3 years later I was able to play it again. That was also the time I discovered how to access the secret exit in cheese bridge area :P I never knew there was one. I'd play it again but I have no idea how to connect my SNES :(

Why did people find the Cheese Bridge secret difficult? I subconsciously flew over the exit in the GBA version.

Baby Luigi said:
Why did people find the Cheese Bridge secret difficult? I subconsciously flew over the exit in the GBA version.

Well, I couldn't have done it that way, as I still have yet to master how the flying works in this.

Baby Luigi said:
I always thought that giving Yoshi the wings would unlock the secret exit XD And I tried flying over, but it still registered me as touching the goal, no matter how high I went :/ I just got Yoshi near the 1st exit, then jumped off him to get on the other side. It was hard to do so since Yoshi has to bounce off those saws. :P

Yoshi8984 said:
Baby Luigi said:
I always thought that giving Yoshi the wings would unlock the secret exit XD And I tried flying over, but it still registered me as touching the goal, no matter how high I went :/ I just got Yoshi near the 1st exit, then jumped off him to get on the other side. It was hard to do so since Yoshi has to bounce off those saws. :P

Oh. You can jump on the saws? Oh. I just flew over them with Yoshi. :P

Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshi8984 said:
Baby Luigi said:

You can, as long as you have Yoshi :P I tried to fly over them with him but he couldn't jump far enough for me :P

Uhh, it's only one of the BEST GAMES EVER!!!!

This is my FAVORITE game of all time. Hands down. No questions asked.

I can't tell you how many times I beat this game. I've been playing it since I was in preschool or kindergarten :)

If anyone needs any tips, you can let me know, I just LOVE this game and yeah. Sorry, continue....

Mrs. Hedlund said:
If anyone needs any tips, you can let me know, I just LOVE this game and yeah. Sorry, continue....

Where can I get a copy of the game? (Please don't say VC, I'm too lazy to set it up.)

Anyway, Super Mario World is awesome since it debuted the best Mario character ever.

SMWYoshi.jpg

Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshi8984 said:
Baby Luigi said:

Yeah, Yoshi can jump on pretty much anything, even spiked stuff. His shoes must be like, iron or something.

Makes you wonder why he can't in the sequel.

Kick Buttowski said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:

Where can I get a copy of the game? (Please don't say VC, I'm too lazy to set it up.)

Anyway, Super Mario World is awesome since it debuted the best Mario character ever.

SMWYoshi.jpg

Amazon.com

Kick Buttowski said:

SMWYoshi.jpg

This Yoshi design is also the best Yoshi design IMO

Kick Buttowski said:
Mrs. Hedlund said:

SMWYoshi.jpg
Agreed. Yoshi is awesome.

@Jeff--I'm sure you can get the game at Amazon.com like someone already said, or even on ebay.com or something. My aunt gave me the game when I was just a little kid.

EDIT: I know I keep making a big deal out of this game, but it holds such a nostalgic feeling inside me. This game is very sentimental to me, as it reminds me of my aunt and my childhood days. I loved the Koopalings as a child, and this is the game where I first found out about them. Super Mario World, you are the best game ever.

Back