Super Mario World

I've played a store demo before, but all I did was walk around :yoshi:'s house. I've also played the version in Brawl. That's about it really.

Not too complicated... it's just different.

I guess he meant how the map works out. It is pretty complicated, with guessing about secret paths and what not.

Baby Luigi said:
I guess he meant how the map works out. It is pretty complicated, with guessing about secret paths and what not.

Oh yeah. I mean, the first path to unhide the Yellow Blocks was easy, but as for the other hidden blocks... not so linear.

Nega-Man said:
You recommend any ROM sites besides coolrom?

Well, besides other people saying that we shouldn't be posting ROM sites, I don't know any, because I usually just pester my brother about it as he seems to know where to go more than me.

Nega-Man said:
Baby Luigi said:

Oh yeah. I mean, the first path to unhide the Yellow Blocks was easy, but as for the other hidden blocks... not so linear.

Yellow blocks was really easy, but if you want all the secret exits, then you probably have to get the rest. I've only gotten the Yellow blocks, but I took a shortcut to Bowser Castle via the Star World, or whatever it's called.

I got a lot of 1-ups, around 500 1-ups! I get them by going to the Forest of Illusions 1, go to the Roulette Block then get a Star and u can get up to 15 1-ups there

Baby Luigi said:

I meant about the gameplay and the extra levels. Remember, I am one of the youngest here.

The gameplay isn't that much different from the other Mario platformers.

I just played this, and I remembered that you can tell which levels have secret exits, because they have red on the dot instead of yellow.

Me and my brother were playing through it on virtual console a while ago and never finished it. I think we were in the rocky place. One of these days I want to finish that playthrough.

Uniju said:
Me and my brother were playing through it on virtual console a while ago and never finished it. I think we were in the rocky place. One of these days I want to finish that playthrough.

I don't think I got to that part yet.

Nega-Man said:
Uniju said:

If "the rocky place" means Vanilla Dome, then I just got up to there today.

Epic Nitwit said:
Nega-Man said:
Uniju said:

Nope, Chocolate Island.

Uniju said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Nega-Man said:
Uniju said:

Nope, Chocolate Island.

Ok, well, I'm up to there now.

Back