The 10 Free GBA games for 3DS Ambassadors have been revealed

I'm loving MC at the minuite.

And the same villain.
I think.
When I told my cousin, he was so jealous. He'll play it when he sleeps over next week.

Whoops, too bad I'm not an ambassador....

(I've always wanted to play WL4 or a GBA Fire Emblem game ffff)

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
WHAT?!?!?! NO POKEMON EMERALD, RUBY, SAPPHIRE, FIRERED, OR LEAFGREEN?!?!

I think there would be problems with the internal batteries.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
WHAT?!?!?! NO POKEMON EMERALD, RUBY, SAPPHIRE, FIRERED, OR LEAFGREEN?!?!

Part of the fun of the Pokemon games were the multiplayer aspect. You couldn't get that if it was an ambassador game.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I'm on like chapter 7 in FE. Coming towards the third temple in Minish Cap.
I'm around Chaper 9. Or 8, one of those too.

Third already? I haven't even finished the 1st one. Better take a break from Fire Emblem......

I'm on chapter 6 on FE and the second dungeon in MC (been playing Fusion)

I'm on Chapter 5 of Fire Emblem, past the third dungeon in Minish Cap, and almost done with Wario Land 4. I have yet to play Yoshi's Island.

Also, that one spider boss in Metroid Fusion was insane. Holy shit. I thought it was going to be Ridley for sure, but nope, giant spider comes and swoops me up and causes 200 damage to me.

Gamefreak75 said:
I'm on Chapter 5 of Fire Emblem, past the third dungeon in Minish Cap, and almost done with Wario Land 4. I have yet to play Yoshi's Island.

Also, that one spider boss in Metroid Fusion was insane. Holy shit. I thought it was going to be Ridley for sure, but nope, giant spider comes and swoops me up and causes 200 damage to me.

Yeah, I just beat that damn spider today. I haven't been so pissed at a game in a long time.

I would be farther in these games but I'm playing Skyward Sword and I get a limit on my video game time.

I actually haven't even touched Yoshi's Island yet. I don't need to, I already know it's amazing. :P

Fire Emblem has been a real pleasant surprise for me. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do. I'm up to Chapter 6 on it. Kinda bummed at the lack of Marth, Roy, and/or Ike, though.

GLaDOS said:
I would be farther in these games but I'm playing Skyward Sword and I get a limit on my video game time.

That sucks.

Back