The 10 Free GBA games for 3DS Ambassadors have been revealed

'3K said:
I've been playing WarioWare Inc. off and on pretty much all day long. That game is like virtual crack.

My sentiments exactly. How far are you story-wise? I'm on Jimmy P's stage.

New Super Mario said:
I LOVE the Fire Emblem game. Thought it would suck, but I am addicted! On Chapter 9 and played it for like and 1 hour straight
The Fire Emblem series IS really good!

My opinions
MKSC
Hard to control, but fun.
WWMM
Addictive and reminds me of the newer games in various ways.
LOZMC
Great fun, even though I haven't played much I love it.

Smashgoom202 said:
New Super Mario said:
I LOVE the Fire Emblem game. Thought it would suck, but I am addicted! On Chapter 3 and played it for like and 1 hour straight
The Fire Emblem series IS really good!
I know! Now I am on Chapter 4. I like the plot line, and the gameplay reminds me a cross between Yu Gi Oh Capsule Monsters- one of my favorite Yu Gi Oh games, with a similar battle system, and an RPG.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The Fire Emblem game would be so much better if the characters would stop talking.
But that's the best part about Fire Emblem; the narrative and dialogue are part of what seperates Fire Emblem from any other turn-based stategy game! Through it's story and through various conversations (particularly Support conversations, which are my favorite part of any Fire Emblem game), you learn more about who each character is and why they're fighting.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is the best example of this, IMO. Of course, they kind of botched it in the sequel, Radiant Dawn.

Ugh I cannot stop playing Metroid Fusion. It's my first time playing it, but holy crap it's better than I expected. I hate AQA, terrible place, although the music is nice.

Wario Land 4 is another one of those games that I can't put down.

Smashgoom202 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
The Fire Emblem game would be so much better if the characters would stop talking.
But that's the best part about Fire Emblem; the narrative and dialogue are part of what seperates Fire Emblem from any other turn-based stategy game! Through it's story and through various conversations (particularly Support conversations, which are my favorite part of any Fire Emblem game), you learn more about who each character is and why they're fighting.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is the best example of this, IMO. Of course, they kind of botched it in the sequel, Radiant Dawn.
Well, so far there's so many characters I can't keep track of anything x_X

I haven't played Wario Land 4 or Metroid Fusion yet on my 3DS, but I do have the original versions of both games that I've played. I never really like Wario Land 4... Also, I don't really get the F Zero game very well and I have trouble controlling the vehicles. I don't think I'm doing everything right.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

Well, so far there's so many characters I can't keep track of anything x_X

I haven't played Wario Land 4 or Metroid Fusion yet on my 3DS, but I do have the original versions of both games that I've played. I never really like Wario Land 4... Also, I don't really get the F Zero game very well and I have trouble controlling the vehicles. I don't think I'm doing everything right.

I ended up erasing my data for the time being, since Fire Emblem was annoying the crap out of me. On a more related note, is it just me, or does the drifting in F-Zero and Super Circuit really suck?

Mario4Ever said:
or does the drifting in F-Zero really suck?
No. You're just not doing it right.

On the title screen, hit select instead of start. You'll get a handy little tutorial that explains it better than I ever could.

GLaDOS said:
My favorites so far are Metroid: Fusion and Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

Mine are Fusion, Yoshi's Island, and WarioWare, Inc.

Yoshi's Island is nice but there's something I don't like about it.
I think it might be the fact that there is no run button. For me, in a platformer, no run button is a bit of a turnoff.

'3K said:
Mario4Ever said:

On the title screen, hit select instead of start. You'll get a handy little tutorial that explains it better than I ever could.
Just so M4E sees it.

'3K said:
'3K said:
Mario4Ever said:

Just so M4E sees it.

Thanks for letting me know that. It'll definitely be useful.

Mario4Ever said:
'3K said:
'3K said:
Mario4Ever said:

Just so M4E sees it.

Thanks for letting me know that. It'll definitely be useful.
Yeah, I needed to know that too.

Yoshi's Island and Zelda are my favorite, especially since Yoshi's Island is a childhood game of mine. Metroid is fun too.

GLaDOS said:
Yoshi's Island is nice but there's something I don't like about it.
I think it might be the fact that there is no run button. For me, in a platformer, no run button is a bit of a turnoff.

I thought holding in the tongue button let you run? Or maybe I was just being an idiot.

Actually, I just checked, I was being an idiot. I kinda feels like it's non-stop running so theres no button for it. Which I like.

I've only played Wario Land 4 so far even though I've previously had it on an ordinary Game Boy Advance. I'm just playing so I can get the chance to finally beat it 100%, something I hadn't done on its original cartridge. Also, I personally like Wario Land 4 better with the analog stick because it's less of a hassle to alternate between all the directional buttons and it's easier to play

K&TAM I never though Kirby was so much fun! I can never put it down
TLOZTMC Reminds me of 4Swords.
Mkss: meh.
MVDK: I play it once and a while.
SMAYI: Awesome! I like how you can play Mario bros too. This one's the best
WL4 Pretty fun, never played wario
WWIMM: Nice
MF boring

Those are all of them I played.

Herr Shyguy said:
Superfiremario said:
TLOZTMC Reminds me of 4Swords.
It's meant to be in the same story arc as the Four Swords games.

That would explain its similar graphical style to those games...I was curious about that.

Back