The 10 Free GBA games for 3DS Ambassadors have been revealed

Northern Verve said:
This is kinda strange. I'm sure that on August 31st (The last time it was the day before Ambassador games were to be released) I already had the games at this point.

That's correct. The NES games were released a day early. I suppose Nintendo has decided to be on time for these.

F-Zero is really hard to play, but it's still pretty fun
When I played MK:SC on a Rom to try it out, it was much easier to control then on here. And the framerate seems to be pretty lacking as well
Wario land 4 is probably the one I like the most so far. very addicting
I only played Yoshi's Island for a bit, but it's pretty good.

Rub it in, why don't you? Why couldn't you be early, Nintendo?

Mario4Ever said:
Rub it in, why don't you? Why couldn't you be early, Nintendo?

Since you asked so politely. The games run pretty great, they're really fun and very addicting. I'm so glad I get to play them. It sucks to be not playing them.

No, but seriously, they aren't anything to lose sleep over, I got them and havent even played half of them.

So tonight NOA is not releasing GBA for USA 3DS, I need to wait for tomorrow and importantly that I need to get GBA games before Sunday

I kinda wish now that I was a 3DS Ambassador. It sucks that I got my 3DS literally 3 days after the program ended >_____<

Will download after I check here.

Downloaded all ten this morning (must have got them overnight). Wish I knew downloading the Ambassador Certificate was going to be a fucking waste of time. No notices or anything...I just checked, and they were there.

I've only played the Mario and Wario games plus the Kirby one. But I'm enjoying it so far. These will for sure keep me occupied until Christmas. Heck, for once I'll have something to bring so I'm not bored some of the time I go to a friend of my Dad's house on Christmas Eve.

I hope these eventually become available to the general public at some point. I'd really want to get at least 2 or 3 of these.

Mariomario64 said:
I hope these eventually become available to the general public at some point. I'd really want to get at least 2 or 3 of these.
Actually, I heard they're not going to be.

Mariomario64 said:

Nintendo currently has no plans to release these to the public.

I know, that's what sucks about it. Oh well.

At least my friend is an ambassador, so I can play the games on his I guess.

Haven't played, Metroid, Fire Emblem. Wario land, and F-Zero yet, but my opinions:

Mario Kart:

It's hard to control in my opinion.

Mario v.s Donkey Kong:

I like the puzzle feel of it. I'd play it when I'm bored or something

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror:

I really like this game! Reminds me of Return to dreamland, just older.

Zelda: The Minish Cap:

Haven't done much, but I am really looking forward to playing it. Reminds me of Four Swords, and I loved that game.

Wario Microgames:

I think this game is really fun. Love how you have to react so quickly on some

Yoshi's Island:

Perfect. Love the game

How do you become an ambassador? Is it you have it or you don't? Or is it randomly distributed? Or maybe you have to have a certain number of e-shop products bought? idk, can somebody please tell me?

Dry-Petey said:
How do you become an ambassador? Is it you have it or you don't? Or is it randomly distributed? Or maybe you have to have a certain number of e-shop products bought? idk, can somebody please tell me?

It's already too late to be one. You had to have had a 3DS before the worldwide Price drop in Mid-August of this year and you had to have connected to the eShop before the price drop as well.

Dry-Petey said:
How do you become an ambassador?
You had to buy a 3DS and connect it to the eShop before a certain date in (I think) August.

I've been playing WarioWare Inc. off and on pretty much all day long. That game is like virtual crack. I had also completely forgotten you could unlock the Fly Swat game from Mario Paint. That's just all kinds of awesome.

Back