The 10 Free GBA games for 3DS Ambassadors have been revealed

Gamefreak75 said:
Never played it, so this will be interesting.
  • Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi’s Island

You've never played Yoshi's Island? IT'S THE BEST GAME EVER.

YES! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO PLAY THE MINISH CAP! ;D

I wish Wario Land 4 were replaced with something else. Never really enjoyed that one at all...

Northern Verve said:
WarioWare and Mario Vs. Donkey Kong may be a tad different for you Crackin since those games were built for a system with buttons rather then a touch screen. The MVsDK game includes alot more platforming with the real mario then the DS games did..

Yeah, I was wondering whether MvDK was gonna be the same or not. Either way, they're free and I should get the hang of the game when I practice a bit. My friend used to have an obsession over the Game Boy WarioWare. Then he lost it and never really cared. So maybe He'll be happy to play it.

Mario4Ever said:
They're in my house, but I have been denied access until the 25th (and I'm not in the mood to go digging them out of a closet or something).

Hah, you have to wait til the 25th. I celebrate Hannukah, so I get it earlier (and I already got 3D land). Too bad I have to wait til the 6th night.

Fawfulfury65 said:
YES! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO PLAY THE MINISH CAP! ;D

I wish Wario Land 4 were replaced with something else. Never really enjoyed that one at all...

So do I. I didn't think it was bad, but I didn't play it much compared to Superstar Saga and other such games. Hell, I would've been happy with Mario Party Advance, but I guess we'll just have to take what we can get.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Yeah, I'm disappointed that there's no Superstar Saga or DKC.

I know! Or pokemon or mario 3. But then again, I just got superstar saga for the GBA for Hannukah, so I was actually wishing against that.

I can kinda understand with Pokemon. Whats the point of having a GBA Pokemon and not being able to do some of that neat connectivity with others. Didn't the GBA games have some sort of Multiplayer function? (Even if it annoyingly required a wire?)

Then again Kirby and the Amazing Mirror has a Multiplayer for a few mini-games. But oh well.

Yeah, if they had one Pokemon game on the list, they would have to have the other two or three games in the generation, or else you can't beat the game fully. For example, if they included Pokemon Emerald, they'd have to also have Ruby and Sapphire so you could trade and get all the Pokemon.

It's great this releases on friday, so (at least for me) I won't be tempted when I need to work and I'll have it all winter break long!

I think Metroid Fusion is a good introductory game for those new to the series. It's hard to get lost since the computer tells you pretty much where to go.

'3K said:
I think Metroid Fusion is a good introductory game for those new to the series. It's hard to get lost since the computer tells you pretty much where to go.

Yes, but they already gave us the original Metroid, so it's not really introduction anymore.

I didn't get into the NES Metroid, since it was kind of confusing. Metroid prime was confusing too, but I managed to beat it. I have the Trilogy but I have yet to beat 2 or start 3.

Can't wait for MK:SC

shockwave527 said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Never played it, so this will be interesting.
  • Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi’s Island

You've never played Yoshi's Island? IT'S THE BEST GAME EVER.
You're looking at it wrong. I never played the F-Zero one, but I have played Yoshi's Island.

They will probably be out sometime today. Since usually Nintendo seems to release these on the eShop a day before the date they actually said it would. As far as I know, only Australia has them right now.

They're already downloadable in australia. Stupid australia.

This is kinda strange. I'm sure that on August 31st (The last time it was the day before Ambassador games were to be released) I already had the games at this point.

Back