Should Nintendo make more babies?

Should Nintendo make more babies.

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

    Votes: 24 92.3%

  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
Nintendo has created lots of babies. And according to KingBooWarioSir, they just created Baby Waluigi. Would you like to see other baby versions of characters?
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Well if it was Baby Toad, I would make an exception.

To be honest, I really wouldn't like to see more Baby characters. It was a perfect and original idea when they created Baby Mario and Baby Luigi; however, upon creating more of them made the idea seem so redundant. Also creating baby characters for the less important characters (such as Daisy and more recently Waluigi) really did do no justice as well as serve no purpose.

I'm fine with the original two babies; however, I really do not want to see the others unless it is a game related to Yoshi's Island. The other babies literally serve little to no purpose either way.
 

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
There were baby toads in Paper Mario. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were good, Baby Peach was okay, Baby Wario and Baby DK were pushing it, Baby Daisy was a bad idea, but now this Baby Waluigi is the worst idea EVER. Creating a spinoff baby of a spinoff character? DUMB ALERT DUMB ALERT DUMB ALERT.
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Baby Peach/DK/Wario were alright as they expressed their own abilities in Yoshi's Island DS; however, I just feel that they are unnecessary otherwise in the regular Mario series. Baby Peach served a bit of a role in M& L: PiT; but otherwise that was it.

Baby Daisy really took the matter a bit too far as there was no reason for her existence in a spin-off game. This was the true starting of where the babies began to become "hated". Baby Waluigi...let's not go there. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were unique when they appear in the spin-offs as representatives of the Yoshi series; however, when more babies start to arrive they just destroy the unique feeling of the baby characters. Anyways, that is my thought.


As for Baby Toad, he could work. However, I guess that was just the arrogant feeling I had when I noticed Toad wasn't included in Yoshi's Island DS. :P
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
No. As much as I'd like to see the next Mario Kart cut another couple veterans in favour of Baby Waluigi or Baby Bee Queen just for the laughs, no.
 
I don't know why but my first thought was "So he's asking if we think Nintendo should produce babies". Then i realized it was babies from the games.

Anyway, I think No. Baby mario & Luigi are fine, although I find them unoriginal, it's alright. baby Peach, not so much, the other babies no and baby daisy, no way in hell. For Yoshi's Island, Yes, for spin-off's, hell no.
 

Dorayaki

King Bowser
I honestly say please take care of Yoshi series future games before babies
so if not, talking about this is not meaningful sicne babies must rely on their game appearances

unless you just mean that you want to see commercial products just like Disney babies (baby Mickey club, baby princesses etc) :P


Uniju said:
No. As much as I'd like to see the next Mario Kart cut another couple veterans in favour of Baby Waluigi or Baby Bee Queen just for the laughs, no.
firstly if some others mean spinoff appearances
the fact is the staff can't even deal with main characters' appearances, no other room for more babies :???:

in a view that they are subseries characters, they can only vote for several representives to be in racing
basically only baby Mario bros and princesses can be secondary players among some games
unless you make rotation (ex. no baby Mario but baby Wario in Kart 10)
 

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
Dorayaki said:
I honestly say please take care of Yoshi series future games before babies
so if not, talking about this is not meaningful sicne babies must rely on their game appearances

unless you just mean that you want to see commercial products just like Disney babies (baby Mickey club, baby princesses etc) :P
Why do you colour your text like that? You know you can just bold it, right?
Crackin355 said:
I don't know why but my first thought was "So he's asking if we think Nintendo should produce babies". Then i realized it was babies from the games.

Anyway, I think No. Baby mario & Luigi are fine, although I find them unoriginal, it's alright. baby Peach, not so much, the other babies no and baby daisy, no way in hell. For Yoshi's Island, Yes, for spin-off's, hell no.
I meant create babies, not give birth to them. :rolleyes:
 

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Simple answer: No

Only the following babies are good enough, especially since they are the 7 Star Children.

Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby DK
Baby Wario
Baby Bowser
Baby Yoshi
 

Dorayaki

King Bowser
MnSG said:
Simple answer: No
Only the following babies are good enough, especially since they are the 7 Star Children.
basically I'm with that when plot need, then other babies appear, not for fans' idea or love

but if some other adult friends who were also childhood friend of them (ex, Daisy or DK's gang)
I don't think they shouldn't appear (in future Yoshi series) reasonably, just focus on that it's the fact of past

actually I was not happy about the "7 stars" since there was no criterion to exclude other babies
 

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
MnSG said:
Simple answer: No

Only the following babies are good enough, especially since they are the 7 Star Children.

Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Baby DK
Baby Wario
Baby Bowser
Baby Yoshi
I think they should stick to those babies too. Anyway, forget what I said about Baby Waluigi, it was a hoax by some fan.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Depends on which ones they make a baby goomba would be cute so would a baby shy guy
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the only babies I would like to play as. Everyone else are just filler purposes and IMO terrible ideas to be playable.
 

Dorayaki

King Bowser
Ambush Bug said:
Depends on which ones they make a baby goomba would be cute so would a baby shy guy
unspecific species may not doing with Yoshi series since it's the past
and "now" we can find other new babies in every village, just like mini yoshi in Paper TT

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the only babies I would like to play as. Everyone else are just filler purposes and IMO terrible ideas to be playable.
if you mean players outside Yoshi series
the fact is currently only baby Mario bros and princesses may be represetives in spinoffs, so how many babies wouldn't be cared


Pandapowah said:
No more babies. I think 7 babies are enough!
though I think it depends on the situation, but it's not fixed actually
as a presequel we can't stop the staff to talk about everyone's past if necessary
at least the already-made baby Daisy must appear in the next Yoshi game, IMO

so in reality what would too many babies lead to? :???:
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the only babies I would like to play as. Everyone else are just filler purposes and IMO terrible ideas to be playable.
What makes Baby Peach Filler and what makes Baby Mario Non-Filler
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Ambush Bug said:
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the only babies I would like to play as. Everyone else are just filler purposes and IMO terrible ideas to be playable.
What makes Baby Peach Filler and what makes Baby Mario Non-Filler
Baby Mario: He was put in Mario Tennis N64. And his first appearance was Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. I thought his appearance was a nod to that game, which was super popular and allowed Yoshi to branch off to his own series.

Baby Peach: She was from Mario Luigi Partners in Crime. She was then put into Yoshi's Island DS. I can't really explain it but her role in Mario Kart Wii was screaming FILLER. I understand placing the baby bros. into Mario Kart Double Dash (I don't know any decent characters for that game, besides, IMO, it was a smart move), but Baby Peach simply felt redundant. Now, I have completely nothing against Baby Peach but if they saved her after they use less redundant characters, I wouldn't be so angry at her inclusion.
 

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Baby Luigi said:
Ambush Bug said:
Baby Luigi said:
Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the only babies I would like to play as. Everyone else are just filler purposes and IMO terrible ideas to be playable.
What makes Baby Peach Filler and what makes Baby Mario Non-Filler
Baby Mario: He was put in Mario Tennis N64. And his first appearance was Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. I thought his appearance was a nod to that game, which was super popular and allowed Yoshi to branch off to his own series.

Baby Peach: She was from Mario Luigi Partners in Crime. She was then put into Yoshi's Island DS. I can't really explain it but her role in Mario Kart Wii was screaming FILLER. I understand placing the baby bros. into Mario Kart Double Dash (I don't know any decent characters for that game, besides, IMO, it was a smart move), but Baby Peach simply felt redundant. Now, I have completely nothing against Baby Peach but if they saved her after they use less redundant characters, I wouldn't be so angry at her inclusion.
But Baby Marios apperance in games like Mario Kart Wii and Mario Golf 64 aren't filler also Baby Peach was in Partners in time and Yoshi's Island DS Both of which were quite popular
 
Baby Luigi & Baby Mario were the only babies (Aside from baby Bowser) for a long time. Then came PiT and Yoshi DS. Baby Peach is only recent, She isn't very major and she really is, just a filler.
 

Ultraluigi

doing whatever since 2011
Sharks Territory said:
So where is proof of this Baby Waluigi? Found it.

And I love the thread title.
Nintendo, why must you do this???
 
Top