Baby Waluigi is now official!!!

KingBooWarioSir said:
The plush figures are licensed by nintendo. The tag even uses their logo!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Super-Mario-Baby-Waluigi-Plush-Figure-/320773217069#ht_3320wt_1104
Even if they are licensed, Nintendo didn't design them.

I seriously doubt that's an official product as none of the online stores list amanufacturer (Even Amazon simply links to a generic "Super Mario" tag) and the tags don't mean anything since they can be easily faked.

Plus, notice how the seller in those eBay links is based in Hong Kong? Yeah.

I agree, those products scream BOOTLEG. I've read if it looks off, then it probably is.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi look off anyway.

Isn't Baby Wario supposed to have that creepy trademark Wario smile?

Sorry for buping an old post, but someone mentioned Baby Toad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a Baby Toad in one of the remakes of a Game and Watch game on Game and Watch Gallery 4?

Just thought I'd say something because it was brought up. Everything I've said, you've had some comment. seems like you're the one out for attention...

Nintendo Freak said:
Just thought I'd say something because it was brought up. Everything I've said, you've had some comment. seems like you're the one out for attention...

Lets just end this argument here. It seems like the right thing to do.

And its because everything/most things were some really old/old/not-so-old topic.

---------------------------

On-Topic: Baby Waluigi is one of the worst things ive seen today.

Jack Noir said:
i personally don't see what the big deal is

at least he's not as annoying as baby daisy

How can you say that if he isn't even made yet

Nintendo Freak said:
are those baby Toads in Game and Watch Gallery 4? or are they just normal ones? they're in the Rain game

I don't know, but there are Toad kids in the Paper Mario series

I'm pretty sure there's two Toad infants in M&L:BiS. One is the kid in the intro and the other is the one who wants to do Hide and Seek

Jack Noir said:
Baby Luigi said:
Jack Noir said:
i personally don't see what the big deal is

at least he's not as annoying as baby daisy

How can you say that if he isn't even made yet
because nothing and no one is more annoying than baby daisy
What about 2 Baby Daisy's? (also I like Baby Daisy)

Back