The Official Pokémon Anime and Movie Thread

How do you know that?

Dracomon said:
So BMB pointed out that the XY theme song is a remixed version of the original dubbed Pokémon theme song. I think the creators are trying to make older people interested in the anime again. I can't really come up with any other reason on why they would.

As a side note, the second Johto song was also a remix of the original which I prefer out of the 2. It's still good though.

I liked the second movie, but I can't choose a favourite between pokemon 2000 and girantinas movie (I forget which it was)

My favorite one is the third one with the Unown and Entei. I watched so many times as a child. And then my parents sold it without my permission. To this day, I still haven't forgiving them for it.

Important upcoming events:
* Pikachu has another brainwashed episode and Ash apparently has another truce with Team Rocket.
* Viola and Grant have a battle.
* There's another "wake up Snorlax" episode to mirror the Snorlax sleeping on Route 7 in the games.

I went to a superbowl party at a friends last week, and I was chosen to pick the movie...
so I choose pokemon heroes
most of the people there were 30+
and pissed 8)

Randy Cunningham said:
* There's another "wake up Snorlax" episode to mirror the Snorlax sleeping on Route 7 in the games.
So snorlax is so fat, he's in the anime and the games at the same place at the same time. mmkay, i'm cool with that

I like it better when the anime is set distinctively before the games
it helps prevent would be plot holes

well thats different
I mean how your character in the game could end up catching the same legendary at the same time as a completely different character in the anime, or other such similar things

which could end up making them separate canons

orange islands, uuuuhhhh
why did I bother watching that season

I like Hoenn the best though, after gen 3 its kinds of meh for me, but still as good as pre Hoenn imo

BW definitely was the worse, then orange islands. AG was good, as well as the original. Johto and Sinnoh were top-notch.

Still waiting to decide where XY will fall. Probably with Sinnoh and Johto.

Sinnoh had the best Pokemon League. Ash bringing back his old mons, making it to the top 4, and taking out a fucking Darkrai that had never lost a battle before up to that point.

GalacticPetey said:
Sinnoh had the best Pokemon League. Ash bringing back his old mons, making it to the top 4, and taking out a *bleep*ing Darkrai that had never lost a battle before up to that point.
Also that guy obviously used the action replay to get the legendaries

Back