The Official Pokémon Anime and Movie Thread

Latios too op, pls nerf.

Seriously though, I wonder what his other four pokemon were. Zapdos? Entei? Registeel? A fucking Mewtwo?

Oh, an Entei would be great.

ernesth100 said:
Rise of Darkrai was badass. Its why Darkrai my favorite.

My favorite Pokemon Movie right now.

M1 - So sad and so touching. It really is a great movie, but damn, I didn't realize how sad it was until I rewatched it not so long ago.

M2 - Was also a pretty swell movie. Haven't seen it in a long time, but I still have Lugia's Song memorized on my flute.

M3 - Also a very sad and depressing movie when you think about it. I definitely loved it a lot though.

M4 - So childlike, and I mean, young Professor Oak! Of course, you can't have a Pokemon movie without those sad parts, and Celebi wilting made me cry.

M5 - I remember watching this all the time. I loved this movie, and I still do. So sad when Latios has to leave.

M6 - This is a decent movie. I love Jirachi, but I did not enjoy the song that May sings throughout it. Of course, that sad goodbye.

M7 - Deoxys was a good movie. I didn't really like the plot that much, but I thought that the way they protrayed the Pokemon were really good. No sad moments in this one.

M8 - Lucario just made this movie. It is one of my favorites! Of course, I always love things that do with castles and knights and such. Again, that sad moment.

M9 - I love this movie. A lot. Just May and Manaphy...damn, they just had to tug at my heartstrings. I really love it a lot because of that love story of mother and child.

M10 - I already said it was my favorite. Premiered Gallade (my fav poke), Darkrai being badass, the world dissolving, and Oracion, one of my favorite Pokemon themes that I also know by heart.

M11 - I liked this movie a lot. Shaymin really brought out a lot of cool things for the movie. I loved seeing Giratina in it, since he was officially the first legendary I ever caught.

M12 - Definitely a great movie. Haven't seen it in a while, but it had a lot of backstory to it, and I love different times and such.

M13 - I wasn't all that big on this DP-series movie. Like, I loved the 3-movie story arc that they had going on, but I wasn't really a fan of Zoroark. Of course, I haven't seen it since the preimere, which cut out like 10 minutes of important background stuff, so that might be why I didn't really get into it.

M14 - It was...decent. At best. I did not really like it because I felt like a lot of things in it were too forced. It just didn't seem like a good movie at all.

M15 - I honestly tried to get into it. I loved the 4 Swordsman's Pokemon and their story with Kyurem. But Cilan and Iris killed it for me. I just did not like their roles they had in this movie, and it just seemed forced.

M16 - I have not seen it yet.

[quote author=BMB]
M2 - Was also a pretty swell movie. Haven't seen it in a long time, but I still have Lugia's Song memorized on my flute.
[/quote]
That's so legit.

[quote author=BMB]
M16 - I have not seen it yet.
[/quote]
You're going to be so disappointed.

The plot was meh, but I did like how they changed things up by making this Mewtwo a girl, and how her origin was so much like the original Mewtwo's - right down to the fiery breakout. Ash still thinking that flinging himself between a Mewtwo and whatever it's fighting is a good way to stop the fighting was also nostalgic fun.

Back