Who do you use in MK7?

What characters do you use in MK7? I usually use Toad, Yoshi, Shy Guy, Wiggler, or Rosalina. Have yet to unlock Lakitu and Metal Mario to try them.

I'll use all characters at one point, but my majors are Toad, Lakitu, and Luigi.

I remember only using one character in MKWii and MKDS (Yoshi and now Diddy Kong for MKWii), but in MK7 I constantly switch around Yoshi, Rosalina, Wiggler, and maybe Honey Queen sometimes.

Regardless of how I perceive the game (once obtaining it), I will always choose Toad. I might use Lakitu as a secondary (though mostly Toad will be my main).

Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy. I like lightweights, and Lakitu, who I was planning to use, ended up having an unbearable voice.

I am going to use Peach for 50cc flower and mushroom cup then 150cc star cup. After that I get Rosalina then be her all the time.

Gummy said:
Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy. I like lightweights, and Lakitu, who I was planning to use, ended up having an unbearable voice.

I actually like Lakitu's voice. I was planning to use Honey Queen occasionally but then I heard her voice. Now I only use her VERY rarely.

I usually always get the Girl parts when I choose randomly. Lakitu in the Birthday Girl and Peach Parasol was funny.

I used to use Mario, but now I choose Bowser instead. I like the change, but Bowser has a drop in accelerating and handling.

I don't have it yet. But I imagine I'll use Luigi like I usually do. Some reason always like playing as him in the Mario kart games ever since Mario Kart 64. Maybe I just have fond memories of the satisfaction of hitting somebody and Luigi saying "Bingo, Ho ho ho ho"

I don't have the game yet, but I'll probably start out with Yoshi. Of course, things could change when I unlock new kart parts.

I mainly use Mario or Metal Mario, but I sometimes use Shy Guy and Wiggler.

Donkey Kong. Haven't unlocked any characters yet, only Mush-wheels and flower cup.

If I had the game I would be Yoshi or Lakitu or Wario (I used him a lot in MK64). Sadly I don't have the game and my friend and I play multiplayer so I am Blue Shy Guy

I know that I replyed already, but I'm just going in-depth with my picks, despite still not owning the game yet...

Feather: Koopa Troopa
Light: Yoshi
Medium: Mario
Cruiser: Rosalina
Heavy: TBD

Kart Body: Any body, except Koopa Clown, and Tiny Tug
Kart Wheels: Standard, Roller, Slim, Monster*, Red Monster, Wood
Kart Glider: Any glider, but probably the Paraglider the most

*Before unlocking the Red Monster. Once unlocked, the Monster won't be used as much.

Regarding some of the combos that I might implement...

1: Koopa Troopa + Zucchini + Red Monster + Paraglider
2: Yoshi + Egg 1 + Roller + Paraglider
3: Mario + B Dasher + Slim + Paraglider
4: Rosalina + Birthday Girl + Roller + Paraglider

Back