Why nintendo? WHY? (Mario Kart 3DS new characters.

Which of these characters (pick as many as you want) would be better in Mario Kart 7 then Queen Bee?

• Total voters
That glitch is where after talking to the Goron in the cave then talking to the Thunder Dragon and talking to the goron again, it'll make your file unplayable.

E. Gadd has NPC roles in many games, so I was expecting that he would be playable in MK7. Instead we got a palette swap and a minor character from SMG.

rather than Toadsworth, Pauline and other kongs behind Diddy in DK series
actually it's hard to say that Dr. Gadd is a confirmed Mario member to be recurring and playable, though maybe better than Honey Queen
since he hasn't made a regular relationship with Mario and others within his activities, and the duplicate problem from Dr. Crygor
I think he can prove it by making NPC roles in more main games and Paper series

it was said that Gadd is a cancelled racer?
http://www.mariokartcw.org/beta/index.php?title=Beta_Characters

If Funky Kong was included in Mario Kart Wii, I don't see why Dixie Kong and/or K. Rool can't join the fray. Maybe not for Mario Kart 7, but for the next Mario Kart installment.

Yeah. Dixie has never been in a Mario Kart game ever.

I'm glad you made a poll, and that we could choose as many as we wanted!

For me, I choose:

-Toadsworth
-Kamek
-E. Gadd
-Pauline (you misspelled it Paulina)
-Hammer Bro
-Lubba
-Pianta
-Noki
-Diddy Kong
-Dixie Kong
-Bandit
-Kremling
-King K. Rool
-The Koopalings (duh!)
-Almost anyone else (because I have plenty of other characters I'd like to see)

Those are definitely some interesitng choices... Although Tiki Tong? He's too big, and so are his hands, when he actually has hands.

Toad85 said:
I want to know who the four dumbbells are that chose Toy Pauline.
I agree. Toy characters (unless you mean Mini Marios) don't exist anyway.

I meant mini marios

Is that letter from Nintendo for real?

If it is, that makes up for it. You may think I´m kidding but the fact that, assuming it´s real, someone at Nintendo is taking his time to answer the ans and more or less saying "sorry" for excluding a long time character (at least by this point) is pretty cool.

So, was that email/letter for real or something that user made up?

The Toy people should never get in apart from Mini Mario.

Kamek, definitely. And to think I actually thought he had a chance of being in this time T.T

MnSG said:
Yeah, Baby Daisy is probably one of the worst character ideas that Nintendo thought up. Unlike Baby Peach, Baby Daisy is literally pointless in every way.

She is female. And appearently that's enough justification to exist in the abundently-male mario universe.

Pauline's female... And... I guess... Birdo is, too? And Rosalina. Toadette and Wendy O. Koopa are female, too, although I get you're point, there SHOULD be more female characters around.

There are other better small female characters than Baby Daisy. Who, however, I have no clue.

I would still settle for Paratroopa/Shy Guy over Baby Daisy.

Female or not, Baby Daisy and H. Queen are quite pretty horrible additions to a game, in my opinion.

Given the choice between the two, though, I'd choose Queen Bee/Honey Queen every time.

Mario4Ever said:
Given the choice between the two, though, I'd choose Queen Bee/Honey Queen every time.

Me too. Heck, I'd rather have Metal Mario than Baby Daisy.

I like Baby Daisy's scream, though.

Crackin355 said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
Is... That all you like about her? A scream?

Is there...anything else to like about her? ...Anything at all?

Brock said:
Crackin355 said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
Is... That all you like about her? A scream?

Is there...anything else to like about her? ...Anything at all?

Probably not, other than giving the race an "atmosphere".

Back