Dreams

I've had four dreams.
1. I was falling eternally in striped pajamas, which is responsible for my fear of heights. Apparently, my Dad had the same dream, so I hope this isn't a genetic dream.
2.I was being chased by some evil clown disguised as a marble statue in a museum. It chased right into the church, but everyone turned into evil Russian dolls. I went outside, but the Maelstrom from Lego Universe already turned everyone into evil Russian dolls.
3.Mars from Team Galactic took over the world by mind controlling people using magical curry. So in order to stop her, I had to play a stereo from Courage the Cowardly Dog. No, I'm not making this up.
4. I broke my Pokewalker but I got a new one from my friend. But after I turned it one, a Quagsire attacked me.
I have weird dreams.

RandomGuy said:
3.Mars from Team Galactic took over the world by mind controlling people using magical curry. So in order to stop her, I had to play a stereo from Courage the Cowardly Dog.
This sounds so awesome. I wish I had these kinds of dreams more often.

Had a dream I went to Italy with my dad and some guy I know from school. We flew through the air, off a really steep cliff, and somehow landed safely in the Colosseum. Then, it turns out to be a play, and I mess my lines up and everything falls apart.

Today, I dreamed:
That the Happy-Happyists took over the world with
Ganondorf as their leader. What was weird was that they were like the villains of the Lorax. (the movie) So, with the angry birds I had to awaken the sages in temples in beijing.

I had a dream in a dream last night. After I [thought I] woke up from the first dream, I looked outside, the stars started darting around in curved lines, the Northern Lights appeared, a bunch of my friends were down on the front lawn singing like a choir, and then the sky started spinning. Then I woke up again.

Mariomario64 said:
I had a dream in a dream last night. After I [thought I] woke up from the first dream, I looked outside, the stars started darting around in curved lines, the Northern Lights appeared, a bunch of my friends were down on the front lawn singing like a choir, and then the sky started spinning. Then I woke up again.

Did you see Leonardo DiCaprio? ;)

I once had a dream that I was playing Wii games on my PSP. When I woke up I was holding a PSP in my hands.

Last night I had a dream that I was on a plane trip and the plane landed on a two lane road on the edge of the mountain, and a LOT of power lines. It ended the second the plane went up in flames.

Last night, I had a dream where I was battling Clair (the 8th Johto gym leader from Pokemon), but she led with a Level 29 Starly. I was like "wtf" and I killed it in one hit. She then sent out her 2nd (and last) Pokemon, a Zubat. I OHKO'd that too and I said "Looks like Clair's gone BANANAS :dk:"

Last night I had a dream that the 99 cent store was selling legitimate MLP toys that were actually accurate/10 times better than the ones at Mc Donald's...
But when grabbed them all and went to purchase them, the cashier explained that those toys were the only thing in the store that were not 99 cents, but 99 dollars each.

Quickie-la said:
Last night I had a dream that the 99 cent store was selling legitimate MLP toys that were actually accurate/10 times better than the ones at Mc Donald's...
But when grabbed them all and went to purchase them, the cashier explained that those toys were the only thing in the store that were not 99 cents, but 99 dollars each.
Troll store.

I once dreamt, when I was six, that I was sitting at home, minding my own business, when the Joker kept popping up in windows and terrified me. I also once a had a lucid dream. It was so weird, I was in a place resembling Hogsmeade from Harry Potter, and I had to get through this vat of boiling water. It was then that I realized I was dreaming and made myself fly across.

I've been tormented by the same nightmare over and over again.

Sometime in the future, i'm standing on the brink of destruction, a hurricane-like storm, people dieing all around me, buildings collapsing, lava flowing through the cities. The sky has turned to a dark red, with grey clouds all around. Meteors plummet to the earth, ashes burst around me.

And in the distance, somewhere in the distance, i can see a figure, just a strange, dark figure, standing in the middle of nowhere. And he reaches out his hand towards me, as i try to reach out towards him. But i can never reach him.

That's usually when i wake up, almost in tears.

One time I dreamt that I was playing "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts", then I realized that the game doesn't exist.

Drilbur said:
One time I dreamt that I was playing "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts", then I realized that the game doesn't exist.
So what happened in "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts"?

Quickie-la said:
I hate when dreams torture you.
I dreamed that everyone in High School, and I guess Jr High (since my sister was there), was trapped in the school for like days, or weeks, or maybe months. We couldn't leave at all. They would teach us in the morning, and after 3:02 when we get out, we would do whatever.

RandomGuy said:
Drilbur said:
All I remember is Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Kirby walking around, and then running into Skull Kid.

Drilbur said:
RandomGuy said:
Drilbur said:
All I remember is Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Kirby walking around, and then running into Skull Kid.
I was thinking of a Sora fused with Mario, which is freaky enough.
Also, how does a dream activate?

Back