Dreams

You are being so incredibly insensitive, some of these users are actually creeped out, scared, or disturbed from these dreams they have.

Alicia Lohmeye said:
You are being so incredibly insensitive, some of these users are actually creeped out, scared, or disturbed from these dreams they have.
Seriously.

I posted a dream where I was consumed by an overgrown reptillian with me screaming quite loudly, and it's made me afraid of any reptiles that aren't snakes, and you and your brother just laugh at that?

What the hell, J-Yoshi?

Most of my dreams are comprised of nothing at all or nightmares.

Sometimes dreams that you cant even make sense of. Mostly nightmares though.

Magikrazy said:
Alicia Lohmeye said:
Seriously.

I posted a dream where I was consumed by an overgrown reptillian with me screaming quite loudly, and it's made me afraid of any reptiles that aren't snakes, and you and your brother just laugh at that?

What the hell, J-Yoshi?

That's the problem with posting personal stuff on the internet, almost anybody in the world can read it.

I think I had this dream where we were at this pizza place on an intersection and for some reason there were train tracks right next to us so somehow my little brother's 3DS wound up on a table standing on the tracks, so I went up to get it, then realized that my own 3DS was on the ground right next to the tracks and this train was speeding towards me and I was freaking scared. I somehow managed to get me and my 3DS out of the way before I got killed. Then I went to my house and for some reason the backyard was a beach on the ocean and they were doing construction for some weird reason. There was also this small train that resembled a train from Thomas the Tank Engine.

weird stuff

Magikrazy said:
Alicia Lohmeye said:
Seriously.

What the hell, J-Yoshi?

Calm down for a minute, guys. Did J-Yoshi say he laughed at every dream? No. There is some funny stuff in this thread, so just cool it.

I think it's more the fact that he is using our dreams as a form of entertainment, and encouraging us to have these weird dreams.

Nabber said:
I think it's more the fact that he is using our dreams as a form of entertainment, and encouraging us to have these weird dreams.
Well I don't want to have that dream again.

I guess I was a bit too harsh on him.

He just made it seem like he laughs at every dream we have.

Sorry about the confusion! I guess I should be more specific :-\ In fact, this morning I thought, "Oh gosh, what if I made it sound like I laughed at people's nightmares?" Although I'm relieved MCD was able to clear things up a bit. Again, sorry for the confusion! :-[

J-Yoshi64 said:
Sorry about the confusion! I guess I should be more specific :-\ In fact, this morning I thought, "Oh gosh, what if I made it sound like I laughed at people's nightmares?" Although I'm relieved MCD was able to clear things up a bit. Again, sorry for the confusion! :-[
That's ok.

I just didn't quite understand what you said.

If any of you know who MarioBros2 was, I had a dream where she was talking to her drawings.

It was pretty creepy, she actually looked insane.

It's fine J-Yoshi, just check what are you going to submit. There are some funny dreams in this thread but you made it sound like you laughed at absolutely every dream, including nightmares.

Magikrazy said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
That's ok.

If any of you know who MarioBros2 was, I had a dream where she was talking to her drawings.

How do you know what she looks like?

Majin Vegeta said:
Magikrazy said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
That's ok.

How do you know what she looks like?
I pictured her as a female looking Lemmy/Iggy/Larry mash up.

I had a dream that I was being made to kill myself in one day, I turned back on the deal though... Weird ass dream...

A few days ago I had a weird dream where Kyurem was making giant waves of water crash onto this mountain town, and I think I was with Ash and a few other random people trying to run away or something.

Alicia Lohmeye said:

are you fucking serious

Nabber said:

Uh, that's what this thread is for, isn't it? And hell yeah, I love weird dreams, I want more of them.

Alicia Lohmeye said:
It's fine J-Yoshi, just check what are you going to submit. There are some funny dreams in this thread but you made it sound like you laughed at absolutely every dream, including nightmares.

that meanie pants laughed at my bad dreams mommy

Magikrazy said:
Alicia Lohmeye said:
Seriously.

how bad is it that i find that dream funny

If you guys are really self-conscious about this, when why are you posting it here?

Dr. Javelin said:
Magikrazy said:
Alicia Lohmeye said:
Seriously.

how bad is it that i find that dream funny

If you guys are really self-conscious about this, when why are you posting it here?

Looking for sympathy? Most of the time it's that. I used to do it all the time as a kid/n00b.

Last night I had a dream where E. Gadd used the Hydrogush and Baby Luigi's tears to erase all of Baby Time's topics everywhere, and when the tears collided with the topics, the topics exploded into bananas.

Pyro said:
Last night I had a dream where E. Gadd used the Hydrogush and Baby Luigi's tears to erase all of Baby Time's topics everywhere, and when the tears collided with the topics, the topics exploded into bananas.
hahahaha. wow.

Pyro said:
THAT SHOULD SO HAPPEN

Last night I had a dream where I was in a dark alley of a city, and I was pushed into a ravine by a middle aged lady with glasses and curly brown hair. I have to draw out kinda a map of the area of my dream since it was so weird.

xW1UU.png

At the base of the waterfall was a monolith, and right now I'm happy because I found this picture AFTER drawing the above picture (I resized it to fit the size of my sketch):

UsEl6.gif

It's pretty accurate, except there was grass in the area of my dream, and it was at the base of a waterfall. The monolith showed me "relationship meters"

YQHfP.png

Only one of the meters was high, and the rest were low. The monolith said it was my job to even them out, but it would do it for me just this once. But instead of evening them out, all of them were set to full blue. It said it was my job to keep them that way. Then I woke up.

Back