Dreams

Mario4Ever said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I was on my way to a college dorm or something, except the college was a very fancy skyscraper-type building. I saved this random girl from falling down the stairwell shaft, her mom gave me some random item from my childhood as thanks. Then I walked into my room and there were a couple people I knew who kept shifting from one person I knew to another as soon as I turned my back.

Then I woke up, and unfortunately couldn't continue the dream. It would have been interesting, to be sure, especially since I subscribe to Freud's theory that dreams somehow express our inner personality.

I never pegged you as a disciple of Freudian psychology. I personally see it as bull, but I'm glad it works for you.
Eh, different interpretations of psychology are fascinating to me.

What's really interesting is playing games like Clue and figuring out actual game elements simply by observing others' actions and reactions.

Dr. Javelin said:
What's really interesting is playing games like Clue and figuring out actual game elements simply by observing others' actions and reactions.

Now that I can agree with.

I was following a man with a white beard around the age of 50. it was a long travel until I finally blocked his way. I saw he was wearing something on one of his hand... A POWER GLOVE. THEN WE STARTED FIGHTING, THE GUY BLOCKED EVERY ATTACK I MADE AND SERIOUSLY KICKED MY ASS. then the background yelled "YOU ARE SO BAD!". and then I woke up.

Last night I had a dream that I was successfully growing copious amounts of cannabis hidden in a lovely flower garden. Unfortunately for me, when I went to check on the herbs, (aka harvest, smoke, and sell the remainder of the fresh bud) my stepmother had already harvested every bit of the smoke-able portions of each plant and disposed of them, proceeding to deny the whole thing.

Quickie-la said:
Last night I had a dream that I was successfully growing copious amounts of cannabis hidden in a lovely flower garden. Unfortunately for me, when I went to check on the herbs, (aka harvest, smoke, and sell the remainder of the fresh bud) my stepmother had already harvested every bit of the smoke-able portions of each plant and disposed of them, proceeding to deny the whole thing.
Hahahahaha

Quickie-la said:

so many quotes to sig, so little space!

I had a dream that I was at school with my inactive friend, CharizardSean(on the wiki). We saw a yellow house with red windows near school grounds and even though it was only recess we checked it out. The door led to a giant A. We went under the A legs and saw a sign saying 'Astronuat. Complete to go to Belly.' Then I realized it was A to Z and it was like a video game with 26 levels. But it was only space. With giant Mars Bars. We jumped along and I took a bite of every chocolate bar we passed. Then there was a normal sized Twix bar I found. I ate that too. We landed in 'Belly'. It was a college that we were let into despite being too young. The principal was 393573859 times as fat as :wario: and held up a sign with an yellow ice cream cone woth a slash between it. Then a fast-forward button appeared on the wall and I was like "wut". I pushed it and then that TV static came on for about 5 seconds. Then the principal told Sean to go clean the sewers. I was licking yellow ice cream but I threw away the ice cream and ate the cone. Then the principal said she was Bubba, the final boss. I told her it was the second level but she said it was the 25th and A was a bonus. We went back to A and Mario was there. He was being controlled by a speedrunner and needed our help. Slingshots appeared to help beat the level. When we were all loaded into a slingshot and were thrown out. Then the words YOU WIN!!! appeared and I saw a 5 year-old version of the angry video game nerd shout NO!!!

That's it.

Last night, I had an insanely weird dream.

I had gotten the UBB Veto from BMB, so I proceded to do it. However, I found myself on a school playground, and as soon as I was about to slide down a slide, BMB floated towards me screaming "DOOOO YOUUUR VEEEEEETOOOOO". I went over to a garden (full of computers :‹) and I found out my brother had rigged the veto and made it impossible.

Later I had a dream about forgetting to bring my flash drive to school and I was thrown into a bottomless trash can.

I then remembered to bring my flash drive that day.

I had a dream last night that I died and I was in some kind of Purgatory, which looked sort of like a school campus. Me and a few others were taken to an office with a waiting room, and there were two doors, "one to Heaven and one to Hell." A secretary came and told us that roughly 2/3s of the us (including me) were going to Hell, so we went through that door.

Inside that door was another waiting room, and there were already a few people in it. The secretary in that room explained that Hell was only a temporary place, and it was at maximum capacity so we would have to wait in the Hell waiting room for "another" week. The people who were already there groaned explaining how many weeks they had been waiting to get into Hell, and they "just want to get Hell over with so they can go to Heaven."

It became "dinner time" so we left the building to get dinner. (Why did we need food if we were dead?) Outside was still full of other people waiting to go to the Heaven/Hell waiting room (none of them seemed to know that the Hell waiting room led to another waiting room before Hell.) After dinner (and after each meal, the chefs explained) we had to go back to the hell waiting room and sit there day and night. If we refused to go back, we would have to eat our meals in the waiting room.

After I ate dinner, I got back to the waiting room and the chairs were gone, and replaced with cots. The next morning (dream kind of had a jump here) I went back outside to eat breakfast, and there were "new people" (people who had just died I guess) who were Mormons and trying to convert everyone in Purgatory to Mormonism.

Then I woke up.

I had this dream last night in which I got Mario Party 9 and another game with it. In this other game, there were boards, minigames and everything that belongs to Mario Party. There was one weird thing about it, though, and that was that you could play Mafia in it, and that mode was only playable via Wi-Fi. That Mafia mode had 20 players as maximum, and some number I can't remember as minimum.

Mason said:
I had a dream last night that I died and I was in some kind of Purgatory, which looked sort of like a school campus. Me and a few others were taken to an office with a waiting room, and there were two doors, "one to Heaven and one to Hell." A secretary came and told us that roughly 2/3s of the us (including me) were going to Hell, so we went through that door.

Inside that door was another waiting room, and there were already a few people in it. The secretary in that room explained that Hell was only a temporary place, and it was at maximum capacity so we would have to wait in the Hell waiting room for "another" week. The people who were already there groaned explaining how many weeks they had been waiting to get into Hell, and they "just want to get Hell over with so they can go to Heaven."

It became "dinner time" so we left the building to get dinner. (Why did we need food if we were dead?) Outside was still full of other people waiting to go to the Heaven/Hell waiting room (none of them seemed to know that the Hell waiting room led to another waiting room before Hell.) After dinner (and after each meal, the chefs explained) we had to go back to the hell waiting room and sit there day and night. If we refused to go back, we would have to eat our meals in the waiting room.

After I ate dinner, I got back to the waiting room and the chairs were gone, and replaced with cots. The next morning (dream kind of had a jump here) I went back outside to eat breakfast, and there were "new people" (people who had just died I guess) who were Mormons and trying to convert everyone in Purgatory to Mormonism.

Then I woke up.
Hey

go read a book called "The Great Divorce".

It would provide some interesting contrasts to your dream.

last night i dreamt i had sex

but it was with :bowser:

:-[

Guiliant said:
last night i dreamt i had sex

but it was with :bowser:
You need psychological help.

I dreamt that the mane 6 ponies visited the Zelda universe. Ganondorf told them that Link was the bad guy, they found Link (Pinkie Pie annoyed him), Spike ate some rupees, Navi annoyed Twilight, etc.

I might make that a fan-fiction.

"My Little Pony: Road to the Nintendoverse"

I had a dream where I called in and trolled Ghost by saying "Hey Ghost! Happy Invincibility Day!" Then he read my phone number out loud.

I also had a much darker dream where my mom had been murdered by someone named Dee and I was orchestrating this massive, brutal revenge plot.

Dr. Javelin said:
Drilbur said:
You need psychological help.

I dreamt that the mane 6 ponies visited the Zelda universe
uh

You need psychologic- *shot*
Oh, look! He was shot! All by himself! For some reason! That had nothing to do with me

EDIT: I recently had a dream where every user was a zombie except for Smasher. And Smasher took us all on while singing "Thriller".

Come to think of it, I think I do need psychological help.

Back