Dreams

Last night, I dreamt where I had a bootleg handheld with some pirated Game Boy Advance games on it, including a software that had several :yoshi: games.

The handheld was green, looked somewhat like an 7th generation iPod Nano, and had a camera.

I dreamed I was on board a plane that crashed. It was one of those dreams that felt like it was actually happening, yet I don't think I was too terrified. More like a surreal feeling of "wow this is actually the end"

...then I survive the crash and the dream continued normally lol.

Last night I had a dream where I met a family (including young kids) who had video games in their home, but I couldn't see any Mario games. I think they said they didn't play Mario, but then I found their secret stash of Mario games, including Super Mario Odyssey.

I brought the games to their living room, like "You don't play Mario!? Then explain this!" Some of the games I found and brought to their couch were actually games that I mistook for Mario games. (A couple of Pokemon games were there, too.)

One time I was in a trip in Italy, the last night before we came back home, I dreamed about me being in a plane. It was going back to my country. Then the plane crashed, so we took another airplane. It was very small and it had a hot tub. But the plane was flying one centimetre off the ground, and we passed near a big rock in a beach: it was a Stone Talus from BOTW. Because of it I fell of the plane and defeated the Stone Talus (with my own hands). But the plane was going without me, so I chased it. Suddenly, it ran out of gas, so I caught the door when it flew away, and the door broke. Luckily, the hostess caught me with some sort of cane. But this was the time when I woke up.

i remember a few days ago i had a dream that ended with a crappy screamer with cartoon toad, with nothing to make him look scary or anything, running to the screen really fast in desert land from taosmb3 with an earrape scream playing

This dream was like 4 years ago, but I'll share it anyway. One time, I was playing Mario Kart on an actual street, and we raced down and all of a sudden my favorite character, Birdo, threw an egg at me. I was crashed on the side of the road. Then all of a sudden, Rosalina was on the other side of the road, saying "PowerKamek, come to Mario World"! That's when I realized I transformed from myself to Kamek. Creepy! Then I went into Mario World with a portal, and saw all kinds of things! Too bad I got woken up at that moment.

In one of my recent dreams, I was at a theme park, and the Happy Masks Salesman was selling balloons.

I don't know how the Happy Mask Salesman from Majora's Mask got in there, but I'm assuming the Balloon part comes from Luigi's Balloon World.

Well I had a dream last night where I was watching the Big Bang Theory and they made another Mario reference, so I went to add it to the Wiki, and then I woke up.

One night, I dreamt about me going to school, but it looked weird, and the bus that was supposed to bring us back home brought us in some sort of Arabia, but there was Vah Medoh from BTOW, biting everyone saying his name (yeah I didn't really know what he looked like exactly). Some of the people saying his name were Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, Link, Mario, Mojo Jojo from PPG, Ronald Mac Donald, Sponge Bob, etc... I managed to kill him, but he got divided into many small Vah Medohs. I found a machine and destroyed it, so all the Vah Medohs blew up.

One time I had a dream that I was in the game Fire Emblem Fates. I was walking around Nohr and stumbled upon the Ice Tribe Village, I met Felicia and Flora two scions of the Ice Tribe, I feel ill and Felicia she didn't know what to do but Flora, she used herbs to cure me. Later, I went into battle I was seriously wounded and Flora healed me using her magic healing abilities. We was victorious in the battle. I went back to the village and stayed there. I eventually married Flora and we had 14 kids. We lived in peace for the next 50 years and war broke again, and once again emerged victorious. We lived forever and lived in peace after the second war. I sung a song by John Denver and in the end of the dream. I converted them to Christianity.

Last night I had a weird dream where my Nintendo Switch had a DVD Drive.

It's too small to have one built-in, y'know with all those other mechanics inside, and I've compared the measurements of a Switch and a DVD, and a compact disc won't fit in the console

Ever since I had my first flying dream (the details are somewhere in this thread lol), I've been able to fly to get around in literally every one of my dreams. I don't even use stairs anymore. I just fly up or down the stairwell. Somehow I'm instinctively aware enough to fly, but not fully aware that it's a dream.

A recent development has been telekinesis. It started small, with drawing a small object such as a pencil or candy wrapper to my hand. I think last night I leveled up, though. I was able to get a large, heavy sketchbook out of my backpack across the room, and maneuver it around my friends in order to get it to my desk in front of me.

Whenever I have flight in a dream, it's usually at the cost of speed and everything becomes slow motion (which is actually terrifying since there's usually some sort of monster or other threat)

Last night I had a dream that I was with Chrom and Tiki to defeat the evil dragon Grima, I built up a huge army and once I achieved General status I lead the entire army. We went into the place where Grima resided and defeated him and sealed him for eternity. I was the one that sealed him and I nearly fainted because he was so powerful, but I pulled through, with Lissa healing me. And after that we done a party that lasted the entire night

I wonder why I am getting Fire Emblem related dreams.

I just had a dream which was the next Smash reveal trailer. They showed some more of the Inklings, confirmed that Callie, Marie, Pearl, Marina and some Octolings would be palette swaps, and then they announced that Captain Toad would be playable, with the Toad Brigade (Including Toadette) as palette swaps, showed them off a bit, and then I think they were going to announce another Kirby character, but then I woke up.

Pearl and Marina and/or the Squid Sisters would make amazing assist trophies. So would Cappy and Pauline.

Captain Toad would also be an amazing playable character, complete with his theme song.

Last night was another Fire Emblem dream. I don't know why, but it may be because I play the Fire Emblem series a ton.

I was in Zofia helping The Deliverance reclaim Zofia, but the Deliverance under Alm fell apart and I decided to make a new group and I had many top commanders help Celica to the Temple she was after and I took some of the best knights of the former group The Deliverance and the name of the new group The Awesome Sharknado. (It even seems Sharknado references are even in my dreams) My group was more successful than the previous group. I managed to defeat the Rigelian army and crushed it despite my group was made of a few thousand men and theirs as being an empire, had hundreds of thousand men. My team used the terrain to our advantage and when the war was over I became leader of the unified Rigelian Empire and Zofia which we called Columbia.

I often have weird dreams when I hit the snooze button on my tablet's alarm.

This time, it was where I found out there was a weird old CGI (i think) Pac-Man cartoon that was kind of reminiscent of Rolie Polie Olie. Pac-Man's design in the show kind of resembled a waffle, and the intro was Pac-Man running upstairs with the Word World (remember that show?) theme song playing.

Then there was an illusion of me playing instruments with the Word World cast, then the video cut to some random video that had nothing to do with Pac-Man and I was laughing on the floor and some little kid and his mom were nearby.

Last night I had a dream that was also a Fire Emblem dream It is so weird. I was with Felicia and Flora, we went to a portal and we landed in the Sahara region in Africa and we had to make a way out and we somehow had a snowboard and we done some dune surfing and we went into the jungles of Africa, suddenly we found another portal and we went in, we landed in Zofia and we battled alongside the Deliverance and we won in a battle we were out numbered 100/1 and the three of us used our secret abilities and we won the battle, then we went to the castle and won again. Then we went into another portal and landed where we started.

I just had a rather disturbing dream that I just woke up from. The odd thing is, the scary thing that jerks you awake happened at the end but I don't remember what it was, I was immediately jerked awake with no memory of what scared me. But I do remember what led up to it.

It was an average dream up until I was told there were supposed downloads for an audio file from the future. It was a recording of some future U.S. President giving a speech in the wake of some global tragedy. This was disturbing on its own, but the file had 2 downloads of the seemingly identical file. I didn't know why there were 2 downloads until I was told one of them would also open in Inkscape, which doesn't make sense as Inkscape is a vector art program, not an audio player. I tried to open it anyway, and it immediately crashed Inkscape along with every other program running on my computer, and something disturbing happened on my screen immediately after which jolted me awake.

It honestly sounds like something out of a creepypasta but I never have nightmares quite like that one so it stood out to me.

Oh God...

Creepy screens on computers have always terrified me...

Especially now that Inm reading this in the dark. Imagine being yourself in a room, alone, lights are out, only light is the computer, and you see something on the screen...

Though sometimes, I quite like being creeped out like that, except when it's actually in the process, it's usually not as enjoyable.

Last night I had a dream where I was with some of my family's friends. I thought I had forgotten my tablet and 3DS, so I told them "I have to run back quick to get my 3DS and iPad". When I was running, some random teenage boy was chasing me and nearly stole my stuff (including my iPad and 3DS, which I had realized I had with me the whole time). Then the boy got stunned, I took my stuff back, and ran into a random building to get away from him.

I messed around with the elevator in another attempt to get away from the evil boy, and I came across kids with Nintendo DS systems like me. I looked at one kid's DS, saw he was playing a Mario vs. Donkey Kong game (that kind of looked as if it were an original DS version of Minis on the Move, complete with DS-like graphics). I told the kid "I love Mario minis too! We have common interests!". Then I even saw some random drawings of Mini OCs on a girl's DS.

I had a dream that quickly turned into a nightmare in the last moments before I woke up. It seemed pretty normal at first, I was back in school (I think elementary school) and we were lined up to go on a field trip. There were pranks being attempted causing me to run away because I hate bugs. Then on the bus, there were a bunch of YouTubers on the bus for some reason. The next part is spoilered because it's the scary part, just in case anybody is bothered by it.

But then at the end, out of nowhere, everything got pitch black and there was someone creepy next to me, who immediately reached his indestructible hand inside my body and slowly crushed my organs as I woke up screaming. I'm not sure if I actually screamed, but there was a high-pitched scream ringing in my head after I woke. It's odd because the dream was very tame up till that point, and it came out of nowhere.

Back