Dreams

Koops the koopa troopa said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Last night I dreamed that I ran into some friends who wanted to cross a busy road, but obviously they couldn't because of the speeding traffic. So I suggested that they fly across. They didn't know that flying was a thing, and didn't believe me. But I picked one of them up bridal style and flew him across over the traffic. The others quickly figured it out and followed me.

Later, for whatever reason, I got kidnapped by Ludwig von Koopa.

It's weird how you know you can fly in dreams even when you don't know you're dreaming.
And that you know in real life that you can't fly

dreamed about being abused by my dad and stepmother. I really wish I would stop having dreams like that, they didn't really treat me that bad IRL but I guess it's just the general memory of always being grounded and feeling like life was unfair, combined with the weirdness of dreams.

i had always some weird dreams, but the most scary it's when u realize in reality that u have already seen it in your dreams

Last night I had a dream that I was playing as various Pokémon in Super Smash Bros. Pichu was one of them, which was fun.

Also played as Ivysaur at one point, but for some reason he could use Energy Ball, and it functioned the same as PK Thunder. I used it to stop my brother from performing a recovery on Final Destination. He was playing as Chikorita of all things.

I've dreamt weird shit

I was somewhere near an Autobahn when me and friends decided to go by foot to an amusement park a few km down the road so we walked on a convenient road going parallel with it

On the way there a famous German band was walking in front of us for some reason and we followed them into a 12 story electronics store which looked like a luxury ship on the inside

There i also saw a girl I liked and then the elevator got stuck and I somehow teleported out of it and the last thing I remember was wondering about since when WhatsApp had a teleporting function before waking up

Get a load of this monster.
I don't remember most of my dream, what I do remember though was having my cousin at the university and his friends were dying because of bugs or something, and then in the afternoon my parents were out so I was in charge. Then bugs were going into my brothers' ears and we began a "battle" against them. And at one point I noticed a giant beetle in my ear and called him "you son of a b_______" then I woke up.
Even my corrector was confused when typing this.

had a dream that i logged onto the boards and there were a hundred new sub-boards

including boards about specific emojis and boards about specific consoles

nobody knew why porple thought this was a good idea

My dream was... Strange. Very strange.

It started with my friend trying to shoot me. I know that seems like a very casual way to start this, but I was able to move like Ness and had a deflector, so I was able to avoid all of the bullets. I was actually having fun.

But then somehow we ended up in the park, and when he tried to shoot me, he grazed the back of a little kid. I told him to stop trying to shoot me, but he wouldn't listen, so I smacked my gun to the ground and yelled to the teacher, "GUN!" All of the little kids ran away screaming, and the teacher came over and confiscated the gun.

My friend was pissed that I had done that. Soon, we ended up on what I think was a school field trip at a nature reserve, and we got into an argument. Eventually, I mentioned telling the school and my parents what happened, and he freaked out. He begged me not to do it, but I kept telling him I was going to. So, finally, he became beyond mad and said, "I swear on my grave that I will put you in a grave before I go into mine."

Beyond that, there isn't much else that happens between us, although while we're sitting inside we have a very awkward moment that everybody at the reserve also felt uncomfortable with. It was like we got into a petty argument and not that he tried and then threatened to kill me.

I also remember characters dying and being hunted in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, losing my pants in a downtown city, going to a museum with a food court, and being afraid of losing my Dipper cap while reading an article about how the cookies at the nature reserve were awful, written by Trixie Tang, but I don't remember how that fits into the main conflict of the dream.

If anybody has any idea what this dream means, please tell me, because I am completely lost.

I used to dream about being shot a lot when I was younger. I blamed it on all the cop shows I watched with my mom.

I dreamed about being turned into a Yoshi last night. It was amazing.

This doesn't really count as a dream i guess , but i hope im not the only one around that has experienced sleep paralysis.

That's worse than an actual nightmare in my opinion.

I have experienced sleep paralysis before, but I think a little bit differently. I simply couldn't move, but I recall some people have seem shadowy figures or a man moving towards them at the same time. I never saw any figure or anything. But I can't imagine how terrifying that must be, as I was panicked enough to begin with.

Sunday night I dreamed that I was trying to make chocolate milk, but Bowser Jr. was making it incredibly difficult. How? Well, he set up a prank to play on his dad, and he was trying to plant evidence on me to frame me for it. The last thing I want on my hands is an angry Koopa King. So there I was, running away from Bowser Jr. while my chocolate milk fixings sat in the closet where I was trying to make it.

J-Fred said:
I dreamed about being turned into a Yoshi last night. It was amazing.
What color?

I think I had the sequel to my last dream, but this time it was incredibly more weird. I was still a Yoshi, but this time Nathaniel Bandy was walking with me up a seemingly endless flight of spiral stairs that looked like something in Peach's Castle in Mario 64. We were talking about things like shapeshifting, game shows, and YouTube.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Incidentally, NB has been playing SM64DS on his YouTube livestreams lately.

I know. I was there. Watch the archive of his first stream and go to 1:25:22 and listen for about 25 seconds.

Had a dream someone vandalized the wiki by adding pages based on Zelda: Breath of the Wild. They copy/pasted the articles from Zelda Wiki, but aside from the game itself, it was all articles on the flowers. And for some reason, I was no longer a patroller, so I couldn't do anything about it! The horror! ...Of course, I can't do anything about the pages themselves anyway :P

Had the third dream in the series of weird dreams involving being a Yoshi and talking to YouTubers.

This time I was recording a video with Team Edge, and we were playing some football like game or something and I sucked at it.

I probably had one of the most disappointing dreams I had in a while this night.

The PAL Switch eshop has arrived, but they said game downloads were only availible in TV mode. Just as I plugged the switch into the TV, I woke up and was like "Whaaaa?"

I often have dreams about games that I'm really excited about despite them not really being anything spectacular to me IRL. For example, last night I dreamed that another 3D Land style game for the 3DS came out and the goal of that dream was to play it. despite 3D Land being pretty meh to me. But boy, i was hyped as fuck in the dream.

Also in the same dream, there was a Mario art book covering every game ever, but some of the art looked like it was done by a 5 year old, and some was also low quality/blurry.

I had a dream were I was inside a spacecraft and witnessed asteroids colliding into other planets. Once Saturn got closer to the spacecraft, its gravity pulled me with it and I was sent flying into a black hole.

Had several dreams the past few weeks which include me going to a gamestop in some mall and searching for rare games

always when i feel like im close i wake up

fuck that shit

Back