Dreams

In my dream this battle was in it, instead of Ike I was there, it creeped me out so much I was yelling when I woke up. :mad: It was the nightmare of the ages. here's the video my dream was based off:

a lot of my dreams lately have been involving action/spy thriller inspired stuff

recently i had a dream where i was investigating some sort of haunted room on a ship

i had another dream where i was on the run from a hydra infiltrated government, until i arrived at the white house, where the president was played by david schwimmer

then i had a dream where i was living the gta lifestyle, stealing cars and making shit tons of cash

i love these types of dreams as they're always a cool thing to think about when i wake up

I dreamed of my Father, who I call daddy to this day, he was playing Bayonetta 2 with me, and he said "son what is this shit?!" And I said an M rated game. Daddy said "this game should of have been rated T for teen" Yet my daddy died in 2013 how am I getting these dreams?! :eek: :eek:

I have dreams about Animal Crossing.
Every.
*Precision F-Strike*-ing.
Night.

But there's always something in the dream game that's not supposed to be possible in the real game. One example is fish shadows appearing on the land. Another is scorpions and tarantulas following you into buildings when they chase you. And yet these signs never set off any lights for me.

In another Dream I was with George Washington, when I gave him a phone "he said what is this shit?!" I said it's a phone, then I met my Favorite president, Grover Cleveland, I gave him an Amiibo he said "sir what's this shit?" I then yelled in their ears "stop saying nasty words!" and then I gave them both a copy of Super Mario maker, and they both said "Sir what's this?" and before answering, I gave them A Wii U console and gave George Washington a his own copy. and they made levels and both of them said "This is awesome making courses based off the What Series?!" I said the "Mario series" and they had fun until they died in 1984.
well that's the second and 3rd dead people I met in dreams. Am I like a ghost whisperer? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've had a dream last night where there was something representing an E3 Presentation but

it was a prison, basically.

I don't remember a lot but appearently it was a Nintendo E3 Presentation/Prison in a Desert, I think Reggie was there, and me and a bunch of other people who I didn't recognize with a car. We had chickens and baby chickens. And appearently we saved the baby chickens or something, idr anymore though.

I remember at the end of the dream they've shown a Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii U Trailer (that was in a first person perspective and interactive for me because it was a dream i guess) and I was like "damn this is a good game"

then i woke up

I had a dream based of the Movie: Evacuate Earth, I saw hundreds of meteors a size of Bowling Balls I said "Holy shit I must go run" But my mother said "Get in the Truck! Get in the Truck!" I hopped off the truck and ran away and I looked back, a meteor hit the Truck and destroyed it. I said "Oh shit, that's not good..." and the next day I was in Good Morning America. A person said "Dr. Swanson, what do you think of the Meteor impacts" I said "It's personal my mother got killed when a meteor hit our Truck, There's something a brewing in the Solar System" the person said "That was a horrible loss Dr. Swanson, what do you think it was?" I said "There's a Rougue Netron Star that had a horrible end, it collapsed in a huge Supernova, It's had a journey over space for 35,000 years, doing horrific damage to anything that's in it's path." and the person said "Dr. Swanson when do you think this Neutron Star will hit the Earth?" I said "By our best calcutions, 75 Years." And 5 years later Starship City USA opened. I said "This is where we are going to build a Spaceship that's based of Project Orion." 10 years later I had blood drawn from me and I couldn't go on the Spaceship. And I said to them. "This is Bullshit, you should let me aboard when the spaceship launches in 65 years." They said "You cannot join us." Me angered, I created a Spaceship based of Plasma for Fuel. 30 years later there was radiation bombarding the western hemisphere I said "Oh shit, let's go underground boys!" 34 years later I completed the Plasma Rocket. and I waited for the spaceship based off project Orion. And 6 months later it took off and my Plasma Rocket docked with the other ship. with me and 70 other people we went into the better spaceship. And we watched Earth get destroyed. 88 years later, we reached our destination, and I became ruler of the new planet despite me being 212 years old. What a dream! :eek:

Last night I dreamed that I couldn't find my watch. I looked everywhere for it. This bugged me so much, because irl if I'm not wearing my watch, my wrist feels naked. I'm just too used to its weight, so it's weird to be without it.
Anyway, while I looked in my school locker my watch suddenly just appeared on my wrist. I freaked out, wondering how it could just appear there when not two seconds ago it wasn't there. I never did get an answer for that.

I keep having dreams about me going to some vague place, usually a house, and then stealing someone else's DS games. Then when I played the games, they were different than the real world counterparts in some weird way.

Welp, another odd dream from the Odd Dream FactoryTM.

I dreamed I was in this 19th-century-esque town with a whole bunch of strangers. What was the gimmick? Every single person had a "true form" that was a Mario character. I was Metal Mario, this one girl was PGP, and some scientist was Bowser. Some things I don't remember happened, and then All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor started playing.

I had a dream that they brought back Goomboss for a new open-world 3D Mario platformer. I was super excited because they gave him new artwork, too.
I was really disappointed when I woke up.

I have a lot of weird dreams. Like, a lot of them. One that's stuck with me since I was a little kid is one that I think is pretty dumb now, but scared the everloving crap out of me as a kid.

Okay, so I was in a first person horror game (I always described it as similar to Tomb Raider though I don't know why; it was closer to Amnesia: The Dark Descent in hindsight) that used Boom Blox's art style and assets for some reason. (I may or may not have been addicted to Bash Party at the time.) I distinctly remember that the walls of whatever place I was in were blue-grey, like the "strong" blocks in Boom Blox. I don't know what happened before this, but I got up to a door that was definitely not a Boom Blox asset. One of the dog characters from the game was standing in front of the door as if he was supposed to be blocking it. He had floated up to the top of the room, for some reason. He gave me some kind of vague warning about whatever was behind the door, but me being a dumb video game protagonist, I went in the door anyway.

Past there was a playroom. This is where the dream just totally dropped being related to Boom Blox in any form, as this room looked more like a real room from my house at the time. The corners of the room had stuffed animals and pillows in them, which served as a sort of frame for a fish tank in the middle of the room. It was really small, and had nothing in it bar water and a decal of a Jurassic Park-style, nondescript featherless raptor on the back wall of the tank. It was really stylized, angular with sharp black cel shading. In hindsight, it was a little bit like Darkest Dungeon's art style. I sat there with absolutely nothing happening for about ten seconds, which was really, really tense.

Then the entire fish tank abruptly disappeared, except for the raptor decal. It just sat there hovering in the air in the same pose it was initially in, though it quickly faded to a dark blood red color, as if someone put a red filter over it. I distinctly remember this being punctured with a shrill scare chord, something a bit like psychostrings, and immediately followed by (and somewhat underlaid with) a really, really disturbing droning noise. This lasted for about two seconds before the decal, suddenly an actual, physical being, charged forward. (It was still bright red iirc.) It clawed me in the stomach three times before I keeled over and died (bloodlessly, I might add), prompting an absolutely bizarre Game Over screen. It was a brown scribble on a black background, with text in an almost Comic Sans-like font that read "Others...the pets." (I assume this was supposed to tie in with other game over screens caused by other entities in this vague game my mind made up.) That's when I woke up.

This dream has never come back since, though I've had a lot of weird dreams since then. I may come back to tell more stories later.

Last night I dreamed my grandmother was alive again. I think I woke up with watery eyes.

Last night I dreamed that I was Bowser's servant/slave. He treated me really poorly, but Bowser Jr. loved me! And he hated how Bowser treated me. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of confronting Bowser on this instead of letting Junior take a stand. Bowser started beating me up, but then Junior came and saved me, and he put a stop to Bowser's abuse!
And then we raced karts.

Jacques said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Last night I dreamed that I was Bowser's servant/slave.

Can somebody remind why I keep coming here again?
Your mind wasn't in the gutter, was it? :eekdance: Because it wasn't like that at all.

Today I slept through my alarm because I was dreaming about sleeping through my alarm and waking up at midday. Actually woke up at 730. I'm gonna be about 5min late. That's assuming I'm not dreaming right now.

I'm just cranking out these weird dreams, aren't I?

I was in this skyscraper somewhere in the world where there was this big convention or meeting or something like that. The catch was that everyone in the tower was either a human or a humanoid bird of some type.I was a human, but I was in charge of getting some briefcase or envelope or something to the leader of the birds.I was on floor 3, where there was a bunch of people and a few birds, and also a cafeteria. I met a couple of birds who said they were from Sweden, and they apparently had the envelope that I was suppressed to deliver. I was wearing my pajamas, so I went back to an apartment that apparently I lived in and put on a suit and tie. I found the leader of the birds, who was an about 9-foot-tall humanoid eagle, and gave him the envelope.

That's when I woke up.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a NCIS: Los AngelesxScorpion crossover episode. I ended up being Deeks and Kensi's charge, for whatever reason. I managed to have a nice conversation with Deeks, but I don't remember what all was said... :-X

I don't like posting twice, but I have to share the dream I had last night. Remember this dream?
J-Yoshi64 said:
I dreamed that I had telekinesis and I used this power to steal root beer and Reese's from vending machines. I also used it to readjust the floor tiles because they were uneven.
Well, it seems that telekinesis has stuck with me as a new dream power. I used it a LOT in last night's dream. I got the hang of it really quickly, too. It's like the force. I just waved my hand and the door closes, for example. I think I'm even better at telekinesis than I am at flying...
I also learned long jump with the same "animation" as Mario in the 3D platformers.
Anyways, this new power seemed to fix a problem I have in dreams a lot. If I'm trying to go to the bathroom for whatever reason, I can't seem to get the door closed. Either I lock it and it doesn't work, or somebody is pushing from the other side as I'm trying to close it. No such problem last night! When closing the door telekinetically, nobody pushed back against it, and nobody opened the door while I was in there.

so last night i dreamt that i was a sort of "protege" to Jeremy Clarkson, and I joined him, Richard Hammond and James May on an episode of The Grand Tour (had to be that cause they're not on Top Gear anymore)

i made a bit of a blunder and Clarkson gave me some advice, so i fixed it and he gave me a hug

the moral here: don't watch too much Top Gear, it'll give you strange dreams

Back