Dreams

When Thwompinalltheway was around it seemed the quality of posts severely dropped.

I had a Dream that i was able to draw fanart
and i drew a fanart of Iggy without his glasses
looking dazed and his pet Chain Chomp chasing
Roy Koopa...

...Which is a fanart i always wanted to draw

I had a dream where mercury was the key ingredient to street drugs, but scientists were trying to ban it from use because it leaks into the oceans and kills penguin, so then the local mobster kingpin decided to make all the penguins go extinct so that the drug lords could keep using mercury, and I was trying to convince him that that was a bad idea, while also cleaning up a mercury spill from the beach (using my bare hands to scoop up the silver droplets into a vial). I think I may have also been a penguin early on in the dream - a talking one.

I had a dream that Darth Vader was the true main antagonist in The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Then Mickey Mouse and other Disney characters appeared out of nowhere and teams up with the Avengers.

I had a dream that I was the manager for some sort of preformance club that Maki from Love Live was leading. I haven't even seen the show. I think all of that time in Akihabara has had an effect on my subconscious.

Lumastar said:
Party Fever! said:
I had a dream that Darth Vader was the true main antagonist in The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Then Mickey Mouse and other Disney characters appeared out of nowhere and teams up with the Avengers.
CGI MICKEY.

How did he look?
J-Yoshi64 said:
Disney might actually try that someday.
Fun face: they already did that. See Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Walkazo said:
I had a dream where mercury was the key ingredient to street drugs, but scientists were trying to ban it from use because it leaks into the oceans and kills penguin, so then the local mobster kingpin decided to make all the penguins go extinct so that the drug lords could keep using mercury, and I was trying to convince him that that was a bad idea, while also cleaning up a mercury spill from the beach (using my bare hands to scoop up the silver droplets into a vial). I think I may have also been a penguin early on in the dream - a talking one.
Spiritual successor to Dragon Problem confirmed!

No idea why, but it was to do with Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets.

Lakituthequick said:
Lumastar said:
Party Fever! said:
CGI MICKEY.

How did he look?
J-Yoshi64 said:
Disney might actually try that someday.
Fun face: they already did that. See Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

I had a strange daydream about an anime that doesn't even exist yet. It was an idol anime, like Love Live and Imas, but it also had some combat scenes. I assume their main goal was to get all segments of a book to do who knows what, maybe a doorstop or something. The weirdest part was when the spirit of Icemario flew out with the fifth segmnent of the book. I honestly feel like making this a real thing, but i'm not sure what to make it into, either a userfic with us users as the idols, or completely new characters for it.

Duskull said:
Walkazo said:
"I heard you have a penguin problem?"

GEX said:
I had a strange daydream about an anime that doesn't even exist yet. It was an idol anime, like Love Live and Imas, but it also had some combat scenes. I assume their main goal was to get all segments of a book to do who knows what, maybe a doorstop or something. The weirdest part was when the spirit of Icemario flew out with the fifth segmnent of the book. I honestly feel like making this a real thing, but i'm not sure what to make it into, either a userfic with us users as the idols, or completely new characters for it.
Do it!

Thursday night I had three different dreams. All with water and reptiles.
  • I was playing Ground Pound Down, except I was playing as Birdo. I somehow managed to glitch over from one path to another, and ended up winning because of it.
  • I was at this waterpark with the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. It was really fun. All I really remember about it was this one slide.
  • This Machoke invited me over to a pool party. A Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Empoleon were also there. Everyone took a quick liking to me.
I'm still trying to figure that last one out. I can't help but feel that there was a weird vibe going on in that dream.

Walkazo said:
Duskull said:
Walkazo said:
"I heard you have a penguin problem?"
I would so read that. It'd be fun seeing all the users as penguins ;P

[06:06] Icemario DF I just had this strange nightmare.
[06:06] Nibbs what was it
[06:06] Smg2daisy Wow morning Icemario
[06:06] Icemario I'll probably go back to sleep, anyway.
[06:06] Icemario I just need to get this off my chest.
[06:06] Icemario You know those hills in the countryside?
[06:07] Icemario Where you can see the stars easily?
[06:07] Nibbs yeah
[06:07] Icemario I was on one of those, and I was hearing Rosalina's Storybook music.
[06:08] Icemario There was this telescope in front of this tree, and I peered through it.
[06:08] Icemario Then I see someone's eye on the other end, a scream and then stars started raining down on me.
[06:08] Icemario Terrifying as hell.
[06:09] Nibbs wow that nightmare fuel
[06:09] Nibbs now to disect the dream
[06:09] UltraMario 2spooky4me
[06:09] Nibbs into it's meaning
[06:09] Icemario I don't think I want to know the meaning of this.
[06:10] Smg2daisy Someone is watching after you...
[06:10] Smg2daisy okay sorry
[06:10] Icemario Also the eye was greenish.
[06:10] Nibbs you're not even a little bit curious
[06:10] Smg2daisy Not me
[06:10] Icemario Not even a little bit.
[06:10] Icemario I just want to get it out of my head.
[06:11] Icemario Okay I'm slightly curious.
[06:12] Nibbs just listen to some xenoblade music and go back to sleeeeep
[06:12] UltraMario "go to sleep"
[06:12] Icemario I don't even want to sleep after that.
rip sleep

Lyn said:
[06:06] Icemario DF I just had this strange nightmare.
[06:06] Nibbs what was it
[06:06] Smg2daisy Wow morning Icemario
[06:06] Icemario I'll probably go back to sleep, anyway.
[06:06] Icemario I just need to get this off my chest.
[06:06] Icemario You know those hills in the countryside?
[06:07] Icemario Where you can see the stars easily?
[06:07] Nibbs yeah
[06:07] Icemario I was on one of those, and I was hearing Rosalina's Storybook music.
[06:08] Icemario There was this telescope in front of this tree, and I peered through it.
[06:08] Icemario Then I see someone's eye on the other end, a scream and then stars started raining down on me.
[06:08] Icemario Terrifying as hell.
[06:09] Nibbs wow that nightmare fuel
[06:09] Nibbs now to disect the dream
[06:09] UltraMario 2spooky4me
[06:09] Nibbs into it's meaning
[06:09] Icemario I don't think I want to know the meaning of this.
[06:10] Smg2daisy Someone is watching after you...
[06:10] Smg2daisy okay sorry
[06:10] Icemario Also the eye was greenish.
[06:10] Nibbs you're not even a little bit curious
[06:10] Smg2daisy Not me
[06:10] Icemario Not even a little bit.
[06:10] Icemario I just want to get it out of my head.
[06:11] Icemario Okay I'm slightly curious.
[06:12] Nibbs just listen to some xenoblade music and go back to sleeeeep
[06:12] UltraMario "go to sleep"
[06:12] Icemario I don't even want to sleep after that.
rip sleep

Stargazing was watching you.

Back