Dreams

TO THE PURPLE CAR!
Purple_Car.png
Purple_Guy_Walk_West_Gif.gif
Dananananananananana

I had a dream that my grandpa's brother came over.

He looked just like my grandpa except he had no nose.

And he was alive.

I had a dream where I was apparently tricked(?) into believing DragonFreak was an innocent cop in some Mafia game where I died on Night 3. Except I didn't see any of this, DF just told me and I think she was the only live mafisa in the game, I assume it's ongoing because I would've found out via other means. There's other things that probably transpired but my memory sucks.

Kinda weird though.

Then I had a dream where I played Blackjack (not the 21 version) with Yoshi876, GutsehMan and Freakworld in this bar run by Smg2daisy and Cirdec.

recently (cant remember the exact night) had a dream where i was watching the events of age of ultron unfold from in-universe
dont think i was a named cast member or anything

I keep getting dreams about altered scenarios in the world of harry potter book 7 since a few weeks

i can never remember much of the dreams, although in the last one hagrid was significantly older than he actually was in the book.

also one time my school was hogwarts for some reason (even though it sitll looked normal), and i was totally unimpressed

Eri Ayase said:
sounds pretty normal to me
What, people from school trying to kill you?
Or if it's the other bit, I always wake up right before I die in a dream. If I die, of course.

That's normal. They say if you watch yourself die in your sleep (like actually die not just wake up right when someone shoots you) and you see your dead body or something in your sleep, you actually died in reality

I feel like I'm the only person here who doesn't have dreams where I die. Of course, I don't read, play, or watch horror, so that might help.

Anyhoo, this past Friday night, I had a dream where I was running through a low mountain range, trying to escape the Koopa Troop (why they were after me is debatable). I came to a fork in the road. Going right led me to two identical lakes with sandy beaches. They looked really serene. Going left led me to a wider river. I went left.
And there was the Koopa King himself waiting for me. Oops. Somehow he knew I'd take that direction, because apparently the twin lakes were enchanted with something that made them a completely safe haven, and somehow he knew I didn't know that. Props to Bowser for being savvy.

I don't remember much from last night's dream, except for a slumber party at my house, hosting most of the senior class at my school. The only thing I remember about the party was breakfast the morning after, where I said this gem "What happened to my banana juice?"
That reminds me, I never did get those strawberries I was craving after I woke up. Imma go do that now.

I'm not sure if I actually died, but I probably did because I don't think I would survive literally having poison thrown into my mouth (how do I dream about things like this).

Glitchy said:
how do I dream about things like this?
Some people say what you dream about has to do with your life and dumb mind stuff.
But nah, it's just random *bleep* that happens. Usually involving people you know.
Interestingly, the following dream contains non existent people.
I was on a school trip, and I was near Silverstone. We were staying in a flat blue building. We went up the ramp to the top floor, but there were lots of students from Year 10 in there. They were all boys and they were swearing a lot.
So we went down to the other floor, where we had to sleep on blue mats, no beds. I was just about to leave when suddenly four beds appeared. I had one, my friend Jack had one, and a guy named Wilfred had one, as well as a non-existent female person.
But the beds had no duvet, so I phoned my mum to bring it for me. She did, and I slept in my dream. The next morning, I was called by a shouty man with a moustache to a bit of white water rapids around some rocks. There was a plastic toddler's rocking horse that I had to ride on, so I did. The water actually flowed upwards at one bit. Then I fell off and the coastguard had to come get me. I asked Mum to take me home in her new car she didn't own at the time, but was getting. I went back to school, but it was a different one called Fazboggle School. There were no uniform rules, and our form tutor was called Mr Hell. Some lady called Betsy with short red hair wanted to be the head teacher, but our current head was Scott Cawthon, and we had to vote. Scott won, so we had a meeting outside with a real teacher called Ms Shaw. Me and my friend Bethany were watching shooting stars, but they weren't, they were nukes. The nuke blew up some stuff far away, but we could see the mushroom cloud. Then suddenly, a firestorm blew towards us. My friends ran, but the best way to die in a nuke is to get blown up, not die by cancer. They screamed for me to run. The last thing I remember from that one is me shaking my head, tears streaming down my face, when the fire overwhelms me and interestingly the words "RedShell was hit by paralysis gas" appeared in white, like some kind of twisted video game. Weird. But, then again, aren't they all?

Iron Man said:
That's normal. They say if you watch yourself die in your sleep (like actually die not just wake up right when someone shoots you) and you see your dead body or something in your sleep, you actually died in reality
"I better come back from the dead and tell people that I saw my own body in my dream when I died. brb Hades"

I had a dream about Lex Luthor in an Iron Man suit opening a DK Barrel made of iron, revealing Sakurai in a Hawaiian shirt saying "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ROSALINA & LUMA! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ROSALINA & LUMA! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ROSALINA & LUMA!". Then Sakurai talks about Diddy Kong being buffed in the next patch.

I dreamed that at some point in the past, finland was called sweden and vice versa, and everyone got confused.

I've been having these dreams...these nightmares, lately. For the past few weeks.

Every time I go to sleep, I...I have these dreams.

And in these dreams, I have to use Windows 10.

I had a dream where I was in a car alone and a man started to approach it. I noticed the door closest to me was unlocked and tried to lock it, but the man grabbed me and started to shake me. Then I awoke yelling. I was clearly younger in the dream, but that honestly just made it more terrifying. I also awoke from another dream I had (I yelled as well), but I forgot what happened. It's probably for the best!

I had a dream where it was e3 and it confirmed Smash characters. However it wasn't what everyone expected, it was Snake, Wolf and someone I can't remember.

had a dream last night that I was playing a Skyrim X Metal Gear Solid crossover with an oculus rift

Back