Dreams

I had a crazy FNAF nightmare because I heard the song by The Living Tombstone about the game, and went to bed after midnight.

First I was in the office as normal but I kept getting
185px-525.webp
and after a while I checked pirate cove
185px-338.webp
Then suddenly it was FNAF2 and I thought 'oh I'm safe now'
FoxyJumpscare.gif
then I woke up
The front of my head hurt for a while after the jumpscare...
BITE OF 87 CONFIRMED!!

PIZZA!
ChicaJumpscare.gif

I had a dream where I was at my grandma's house, except she was a lot older, uglier, and her hair was long and bright white. I don't remember much, but I remember seeing a bowl of marbles and putting them all in my mouth. Everyone got mad at me and I swallowed one of the marbles.

Also, my grandpa appeared and said something. I saw nothing unusual with that despite him being dead for one and a half years.

Later in the dream, I played what I was told was a Sonic game but with Mario as the the player character. It looked similar to the Hot Shelter from Sonic Adventure. Two enemies I remember was Koopa Kid from Mario Party who chased Mario down and you needed to stomp on him at least more than once (I moved past him without defeating him), and the other was a tiny squirrel that walked in a circle and every second it would turn into the polar bear from Ice Climber and then back into a squirrel.

Dreamed that I was in a church, but instead of church songs they were singing "Worthless" from The Brave Little Toaster. They also played a movie about a dirty man who throws poop at people. Suddenly I was in the movie, and he was throwing poop at me. I shuddered, then I was suddenly back in the church. Someone called my name and I saw in the last pew, my ex. Can't remember much else, but there were plans for everyone to go out to Ruby Tuesday's afterwards, then I woke up.

Last night I dreamed that Tirek from MLP was capturing people for unknown reasons, and sometimes he used mind-control to make them his minions. But for some reason I was immune to his mind control. Then I got teleported away to my school's parking lot. In an outrage, I yelled, "TIREK! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!" daring him to come get me. Then the ground started shaking, the wind blew really hard, and I heard him laughing. I immediately realized and said that that was a bad idea. Then I gathered my friends and we hid inside the school. Somehow that worked.

I dreamed once that I was at Hogwarts getting scholosis testing. With boys and girls. And I knew all of them.

That was 10 months ago. I still remember it plain as day.

Another one I had a while back was that I swore, jumped out the window of the bus, and ran into someone else's creepy clown house.

It may be more recent, but I don't remember the end as clearly.

"I had a dream... where black children and white children ran together in the fields and..." I was sharing MLK's dream for him, since he can't tell us again personally, and his day is coming up.
Also, Dfrthyui, I also have odd dreams. However, I only remember the 2 that I mentioned. Which ones DO you remember, if you can't remember "most of them"?

Stanley the Troll said:
I've seen footage of it, doesn't look like my cup of tea.
doesn't that apply to almost everythingI had a dream I was heaven last night

there were dinosaurs in it for some weird reason

I was the Dark Lord of the Sith (could use Force lightning and everything). Then Harry Potter boarded my ship in an effort to destroy me. Just as he was about to finish me off after defeating me in a vicious duel, a battalion of my troops arrived and gunned him down. I went on to conquer the world.

I don't usually have dreams like this. Most of the time, they make no sense.

I had a dream about project m's zero suit samus having an ex mode

it was awesome.

i had a dream about playing a choose your own adventure story. it was neat, because it actually adopted itself really well to the normal dream sequences dream transitions. :posh:

i dont remember anything else about it, other than that it took place in a choose your own adventure type format, and chunked itself out into different block sequences.

I had one dream that Mariobros1985 (MDP) took over the MarioWiki, I'm not making this up.

I also had some weird dreams (One I believe had some characters from Tom & Jerry). I also had some dreams so scary I try to wake up.

Back