Dreams

Ahh lucid dreaming, ive had that

You've already said that.

RandomYoshi said:
I had this really weird dream for some days ago. In this dream, there were some buses that could drive on water.

Atlas said:
Does anybody have this, "Out-of-body experience", I heard it in Wkipedia
Yes. In a dream once I got pushed off the Empire State Building and felt really hurt and felt blood gushing out when I hit the ground, then I thought I died, but I just got knocked out in my dream, and lived. I then woke up on the ground. I fell out of my bed and that must have caused me to be pushed off the Empire State Building in my dream. I actually felt pain and blood gushing in my sleep.

Last night I had a dream that all of my shirts were suddenly too small for me. So small that once I put them on, I could only take them off by tearing them off. I had no idea I was dreaming since the dream was so vivid and realistic.

I woke up wondering if the dream meant I'm getting too fat or that I need to buy new laundry detergent.

I had a dream that I had the Unmaker from the Doom series and I was annihilating everybody with it.

I had a dream I met Smasher and we tried to kill Vinnie by loading Piranha Plant Pipeway with dynamite. And there was a soccer game on the top.

The weirdest dream I ever had was about Mario Kart Wii.

So, I was racing through Hotel Delfino (which was a racecourse for whatever reason) with that Bill guy from Pokemon. He won and started singing. His singing sucked, so I ran him over. When I went outside, everything was made of waffles. And the ocean was syrup for whatever reason.

Cilan said:

So, I was racing through Hotel Delfino (which was a racecourse for whatever reason) with that Bill guy from Pokemon. He won and started singing. His singing sucked, so I ran him over. When I went outside, everything was made of waffles. And the ocean was syrup for whatever reason.

Perhaps your subconscious was telling you to make and eat waffles.

I had a dream where FE told me he came from a rich family and they visit every Valentine's Day. But his parents are evil and kidnap everything that isn't an Eevee or similar. So we had to go inside their mansion to rescue Smasher and FE used Mega Man to distract his parents while I hid under creaky floorboards.

Eventually we saved Smasher and I chased FE off into the sunset for no reason.

What the hell.

Mario4Ever said:
Cilan said:

Perhaps your subconscious was telling you to make and eat waffles.

Yeah, pretty much. When I woke up, I went to go eat waffles.

I had this dream last night where Pinkamena Diane Pie (the Cupcakes one) made it rain 3DSes for some odd reason. Apple Bloom played one of them, but then her legs turned into bones...

Pyro said:
I had a dream where FE told me he came from a rich family and they visit every Valentine's Day. But his parents are evil and kidnap everything that isn't an Eevee or similar. So we had to go inside their mansion to rescue Smasher and FE used Mega Man to distract his parents while I hid under creaky floorboards.

What the hell.
AWESOME.

Pyro said:

What the hell.

This made my day.

Smasher said:
Pyro said:

What the hell.

This made my day.

So did mine too.

So last night I dreamt about several things, all of which I thought were true upon waking.

1) My best friend getting married for some reason and moving to South Carolina.
2) Star Wars. I was in Star Wars.
3) My dad installing a Jacuzzi in my bathroom.

I had a dream that a clan of masked creatures began to attack the house so me, couple friends, and my brother threw veggies at them. But when I woke up, it was all over.

I dreamt I was 4 times fatter and I was on the Amazing Race without a partner. I got 3rd place.

Back