Dreams

Last night, I dreamed I was permabanned from here. It was so scary.

Dracomon said:
I know. I probably screamed in my sleep. I do that a lot.

That's scary.

I also dreamed months ago that I was permabanned and no matter how much I said I was unhappy and sorry, the mods just said, "It doesn't matter".

I don't know. Maybe it's just a visual demonstration of our worries.

Well, I had at least a couple just last night. Can't remember the first one (but I do know it was probably yet another Furrball one), but the second one involved me at my city's education office (actually in it's parking lot) and I started walking downtown on the street it was on (just as the signals at a nearby railroad crossing activated for a truck (of all things, it wasn't a train at all!)), but every crosswalk had railroad crossing gates and every time I went up to one of them, the gate went down!

Dracomon said:
Last night, I dreamed I was permabanned from here. It was so scary.
Speaking of permabans, I had a weird dream once that UM got permabanned... before he actually was. Weirdest thing was that I was still fairly new at the time, so the fact that I dreamed about users here really says a lot about my lack of a life.

Dracomon said:
I miss UM on here....

Also, I've had a few dreams about users on here. None of them compares to the dream I had that featured NSY and Smasher.

i hope im not among them.

aaawww

I dreamed everyone in my class went crazy and started murdering each other, and I hid XD
no more watching another before bed for me

I dreamed that MarioWiki changed its theme to match Halloween, but it screwed up my CSS. Also, MarioWiki somehow endorses essays (like Wikipedia's essays) and Walkazo and Glowsquid had featured essays.

I dreamed this forum dies, spontaneously, everyone left but me
and then newbs started showing up and only making one post then leaving forever

I have recently watched Chuggaaconroy's LP of The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, because I wasn't sure if the Zelda games were good, and I didn't want to waste my money on something I don't like. It turns out it was amazing, and I have begun to dream about it.

I dreamed about the game the first night I had seen it. It was just a short cutscene from the game with Link transforming into Deku Link.

I had also had a dream about playing Majora’s Mask, and I was in a mystical area. Link was in his Goron Link form, and rolled down to the bottom of the area. Then Mario and Sonic characters began to appear, and the area became a dream event for The Olympic Games. The objective was to collect all of the red coins before the time ran out.

Later I dreamed about it being Toy Day in Animal Crossing, and Chuggaaconroy had bought an expensive shampoo as a gift to K. K. Slider. When K. K. Slider received his gift, he became tremendously happy and said that it was the best gift he has gotten.

dreamed I went shopping and bought lots of awesome stuff at second hand prices, than I woke and I was really paranoid

I once dreamed that I was in a room with two weird people, and I jumped out of the window. I had the ability to glide down and landed in a waterpark. It began to be dark, so I had to go home, but the waterpark was located in the centrum of the city, which is far from my home. Luckily some kind people decided to help me.

My dream last night is kind of complicated, but in terms of who I was, it was kind of like a mix of Ura Omote Lovers and Mozaik Role; meaning the dark and light sides of me were two different persons.

The story of the dream was kind of a mix of those two songs, too, but somehow the dream actually kind of made sense into a story.

BRB, brainstorming new fiction.

Back