Dreams

I've had a few dreams where IceShadow was unbanned. Makes me sad.

I also have had some dreams of some Vocaloid songs, but normally I'm kind of observing it, instead of being a character.

The other night, I had a dream about being asleep.

I'm still trying to figure out what it might mean.

Also, last night I had a dream about having an STD. Scared the shit out of me.

And when I woke up, I thought it had actually happened.

YoshiKong said:
The other night, I had a dream about being asleep.

I'm still trying to figure out what it might mean.
It means you're really tired.

I had a really disturbing dream some time ago.

I was in a car driven by Jordan Peele. Keegan-Michael Key was in the passenger seat, and some other guy was also in the car. We were returning from something, I assume. A turn is coming up, and we have to take that to get home. The street was called Negro Rd. Peele didn't want to go down that road because it was a racist name for a road. He didn't turn down the road and made up an excuse. We keep going down the road and we have to take another road. It also has a racist name, so Peele does the same thing. We somehow ended up on this one street in my town that's next to a river. Suddenly every street has an offensive name except the one we're on. Also suddenly, the plaza on the left side of the street disappeared. In it's place was water, so we were essentially on a bridge. Whales pop out of the river. I start to yell out "Whales are saltwater fish" (and yeah, I know they're not fish). The guy who apparently owns the whales says something along the lines of "Fuck you! These whales do what they want!" For some reason, we swerve and fall into the water. A whale is about to crash down on me, but I'm pulled aside before I'm killed.

The end is the weirdest part. It's in comic book form. It's about Mario and Luigi, and they're in their house.

Panel 1:
Mario: Nobody saw you today.

I don't remember Panel 2.

Panel 3:
Mario: I am now a stereotype.

Panel 4 has no words. Instead, it's a bunch of people in a line. In the following order:
Mario, hideous caricature of Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, three nameless kids, Luigi, three nameless kids in a hot air balloon, Pikachu.

Am I insane?

The one I had last night went as follows: I was visiting the garage of the Sunshine Cab Company (the main setting of the TV show Taxi), when someone stormed inside and yelled at the other employees (in the voice of Cosmo Spacely from the Jetsons) that he was late because he got too caught up in several animated shows (specifically, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, Pinky and the Brain and Freakazoid) and then telling everyone else "YOU'RE FIRED!", therefore, putting the company out of business. I watched as the sign was taken down, all cabs were removed and the garage door boarded up.

The one before last night: All I remember was that I was inspecting the cover of a Tiny Toon Adventures VHS compilation of episodes that Furrball was a main character in.

I had a dream where I found out my girlfriend was in the hospital dying. I don't remember much about it but I know I was freaked out as hell, and woke up crying.

any dream I've ever had regarding my gf was either adorable snugly-ness or should not be mentioned...

I had four different dreams last night. Seriously.

I don't remember exactly what happened in all of them, but one of them involved me being the 5th Alice in Alice of Human Sacrifice (meaning after Rin & Len).

It wasn't a nightmare, but it was kind of creepy.

I dreamed of something. It started with me playing Super Mario 3D World. I found a secret thing in the game that I wanted to show to my friends. But we were already going on a trip with the school.

The class arrived to a place that resambled Dire, Dire Docks/Jolly Roger Bay from Super Mario 64. Then we all had to hold our breath under water, and swim to a mysterious place. I was afraid of forgetting the way back, but continued. I agreed to be together with a friend, so we weren't alone if we got lost. The whole class found the place, but there were also some enemies there. Fortunately we defeated them, but we still didn't know what place it was. It was dark, dusty, and old stuff was lying everywhere. We soon had to go home, so I found a ladder and tried to reach the third door. It was the wrong door, but another student found the right one. The teacher unlocked the door and opened a magic portal to the same passage that we used to come here. We stood in a line and followed the first, while we all swam underwater.

Everyone got out, also Mario characters like Mario, Luigi, Peach, Rosalina and Toads in different colors. We were onboard a boat, which was also controlled by a Toad. Later we had to take the train to the rest of the way home. It was a small, magical train that grew larger with time. The whole class was on the train. There was also a 16 year old guy, that was transformed into a wolf, and had an imp riding on him. I don't know who they are, but I think I have seen them before, somewhere.

I once dreamed that I had very sharp nails, and I used them to cut the surface of my arm to write “Smash Bros.” with blood seeping out.

I had a dream related to Vocaloid (mostly Len lol) again last night.

Why did I have to wake up? :(

I failed to dream
I was to scared

last time I watch dinotasia before bed, up all night crying :'(
(although maybe thats because I was already high strung and nervous)

I once dreamed that I saw a movie, and you could hear the warp whistle theme that I think is from Super Mario Bros. 3. (Correct me, if I am wrong.)

Later my friends found a treasure chest in a hot room, and they wanted to open it. None of them were able to open it, so they asked me to do it. My fingers felt like they were burning, being in the hot room, so I couldn’t either open it. Suddenly a swarm of evil people began to surround the entrance to the room, and we panicked.

Then began another dream, where my old classmates and I had a race to the finish line. Even some videogame characters, like Mega Man, appeared. I was hanging above the race, holding on a rope and swung my way forward. Later there were items and vehicles to help racers, and I picked the bike. But I had to abandon it, since I couldn’t control it. I reached a warp pipe and jumped into it, warping me to the finish line. I was the first to finish.

I had a dream I was awake, then I woke and realized I missed the show I was gonna watch

None of these dreams beat the dream I had as a kid where I fell down the toilet and then ended up in a different location

Back