Dreams

The sequel will be about the species killing themselves from inbreeding.

I had some dream recently where I was busy fighting off armed bandits in the middle of a large suburban house with only a pistol and Carson from Downton Abbey as my backup.

Unfortunately we had forgotten to stockpile ammo and I only had two clips, so...

So, I had a weird dream the other day before mom said yes to being on here.

So I had snuck my mom's laptop into my room, and I hacked the password.

Then I went on my forum (The Rin Kagamine Forums) and I saw EVERYONE had a Vocaloid/anime name/theme.

I was Rin, SPF was Kaito, PTR was Len, there was Miku, Luka, and Meiko who I don't know. Gakupo was someone I'm not going to name (I have my reasons), and then my friends Ollie and Gumi-chan from Smule were Oliver and Gumi.

Smasher was Miku, I remember now. Nabber was Germany from Hetalia. Shoey was Alois Trancy from Black Butler. Neptune was Mikuo. Lily was that guy she likes from Yugioh Abridged.

I don't remember the rest.

Anyways, none of you guys were aware I was online. You guys were wondering if I was coming back and I announced I was back.

Then it faded to a 3D animation of all of us were having a party (as the characters above) and some of us got drunk.

I had a dream where I met Smg2daisy in real life.

We basically just sang duets of various Vocaloid songs and fangirl'd over Len together.

But then Len walked in and was all like "Oh shit. The fangirls are coming."

And I woke up, ironically hugging my Len plushie.

I had a dream about texting my girlfriend. But she texted like 15 times between my replies, and was talking about something odd and random that I can't remember now. I was also doing something I can't remember while texting. Curse you, forgetfulness!

They sell them online, but I would get Great Eastern brand. The Official Nenderoid plushies are insanely high priced.

Great Eastern = 12 US Dollars
Nenderoids = It was 35 US Dollars when I got him, but I believe the price went up.

Just had this weird one where I was playing a Super Smash Bros. Melee/Brawl hybrid in which Miis were playable and you could choose a battle partner. Well, I chose myself (I think) as well as a Mii that resembled Furrball and we were randomly picked to fight a larger-than-life white Wii (not the Wii U, the original) on a stage that was supposedly set at a harbor with dark clouds.

Mario4Ever said:
cryoAwakening said:
Does anyone else remember the first nightmare they had?

I think it was the one in which this crazed hobo who lived in a bare, concrete basement picked me up and threw me into a washing machine. That sounds like I'm bullshitting, but I had that dream as a kid on a few occasions. Made no sense then, and it probably wouldn't make sense now.

he's trying to tell you to stay clean because he can't afford to.

/super late

I basically just had a dream where I became a Vocaloid.

I don't remember what my character name was, but I do remember kicking Gakupo in the place (for my own reason) and fighting over Len with pretty much everyone. Poor Len.

That's pretty much it.

Dreamed that I was the commander of the troop in Wither Mega Walls games that army is high trained and n00bs as miners and stockers. We build a giant wall that protect us and we have 3 lines of defenses. We won but our Wither died so we went to deathmatch and didn't lost any single of my troop.

Wish this happened in real life, I got 3 trolls/griefers yesterday but we still won, 15-0-0-0 and I was sad that I found out that water bucket was banned in the Wither Mega Wall games today but we won, 14-0-0-0

Yeah, I love Mega Walls, it is a addiction

Back