E3 2012?

SuperNick3DLand

nickicksbutt7 on the main SuperMarioWiki
Wonder what Mario Games will be revealed?

Hopefully some Wii U titles.

I know they will go into Paper Mario 3DS/Luigi's Mansion 2/Mario Tennis more

I hope Mario Party 9 will get more information. Hopefully, I won't be a flop like Mario Party 8.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I hope Mario Party 9 will get more information. Hopefully, I won't be a flop like Mario Party 8.

I actually liked that game.

Oh, I enjoyed Mario Party 8. I just didn't like it as much as the previous Mario Party titles.

2's the best in my opinion (of course, I haven't played 5, 6, or 7).

I hope the E3 brings rain to the info drought we have currently.

Speaking of info drought, when are we supposed to know when we're getting the GBA ambassador games on the 3DS?

Anyway, I want more info on Paper Mario (my guess is that Reggie will end up presenting it).

Yeah. I hope we get information on the Chain Chomp and Toad partners, and more new mechanics.

I'll look forward to more info for Mario Party 9, Luigi's Mansion 2, and Mario Tennis 3DS

Also, I will also look forward to the announcement of Mario Kart Wii U.

There might be a possibility that we might get information regarding Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS as well.

In terms of Mario, Mario Tennis 3DS, Mario Party 9, and perhaps Mario Kart Wii U will probably get information.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't both Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario 3DS coming out in Spring?

I certainly hope we get something on the new Smash Bros. but it might be a year too early for that. I won't be surprised if we don't get a trailer until E3 2013.

With Sakurai delaying Kid Icarus yet again, I would not be surprised if they do decide to release the trailer to the new Smash Bros. till 2013.

Well, at least we a have a big Mario line-up to be looking foward to.

Mario Kart Wii U won't be announced this quickly after Mario Kart 7. At least E3 2013, or more likely 2014.

WinterYoshi99 said:
Small bump, I am looking forward for a Yoshi game, Paper Mario and Mario Party 9.

How about Yoshi's Island 3DS or Yoshi's Island U? I beat Yoshi's Island DS a few years ago, and it'd be nice to have a new challenge.

(By the way, these are only hypothetical. I just wish they'd be announced.)

I want a game thats like based on holidays. Like a Christmas mario game (even though some of the lines might be realy cheesy) Like Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings steal santas toy bag or something and uses the contents of the bag to seal santa and kidnap peach or something.

Back