Re: User Survivor

QuizmoManiac said:
Tribe A, Tribe B
No, Tribe C
A Little Chinese Lesson said:
We need pronounceable tribe names ;D
Well too bad.

Re: User Survivor

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME I NOTICED QUIZMO SIGNED UP.

Toad85 said:
I also came up with an alternate idea. I got "Pozhar" and "Dozhd," Russian for "Fire" and "Rain" respectively. Kinda going with the "red/blue" concept of Pokemon Gen 1.
yes

NATIONAL DOUBLE POST

We all arrive on the island of Boario. (HA WHAT A TERRIBLE NAME) As Toad85 has already posted, you are divided into Tribes Pozhar and Dozhd. The tribe list is above. The game has begun! The challenge will be sent around 4:30 ish.

Re: User Survivor (WILL START SOON)

What about calling the island Rimba?
(Indonesian for jungle)

Re: User Survivor (WILL START SOON)

QuizmoManiac said:
What about calling the island Rimba?
(Indonesian for jungle)
Well, going with the Russian theme, it would be "ostrov"

Or we could just call it Kanto and get it over with. I did get the inspiration for the tribe titles from Gen 1.

Looks like Quizmo might need to use THE TRADITIONAL ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE next time he signs up for something.

Northern Verve said:
Looks like Quizmo might need to use THE TRADITIONAL ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE next time he signs up for something.
LIKE THIS?

Challenge is delayed for a couple minutes because I'm having problems with the message sender.

The first challenge!

In the next 15 minutes, I will make multiple posts using a certain smiley in it. You must quote ALL the times I used the smiley, AND say the thread I used it in. Whoever finds all advances to the next part of the challenge!

Ready, set, go!

Pyro said:
The first challenge!

In the next 15 minutes, I will make multiple posts using a certain smiley in it. You must quote ALL the times I used the smiley, AND say the thread I used it in. Whoever finds all advances to the next part of the challenge!

Ready, set, go!
Wait, is this reward or immunity?

EDIT: Never mind, the first week has them merged together.

Back