User Survivor - Day 1

NOTE THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE WAS RUSHED. I HAD LIMITED TIME AND COULD NOT COME UP WITH SOMETHING.

Real challenge will be posted around 6:00'

Pyro said:
NOTE THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE WAS RUSHED. I HAD LIMITED TIME AND COULD NOT COME UP WITH SOMETHING.

Real challenge will be posted around 6:00'
No, the problem wasn't the challenge, it was the extremely limited time you gave to finish it. It should be at least 12 hours, if not longer.

Ah, so it has started. I guess I wouldn't need to repeat what everyone else had already said, but I do agree...some more time would perhaps be better as I won't be active each day...

I agree that a day should be good for most challenges...

The real challenge begins!

This challenge is a relay race, a three-part challenge! The first part, you must choose a path to go in the forest - the left path, middle, or right. The paths lead to challenges you must face. Whoever gets out of the forest first, wins!

MAP OF THE RACE:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ S LEFT PATH ?MYSTERY CHALLENGE?
\ T -------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ A MIDDLE PATH ?MYSTERY CHALLENGE?
\ R -------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ T RIGHT PATH ?MYSTERY CHALLENGE??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mystery Challenges will be distributed at 7:00.

Choose a path!

EDIT: Actually, the Mysteries won't be distributed until everybody sends in their choice.

Sent mine in at like 7 PM yesterday.

Okay, it's time for the challenges!

Whoever chose the LEFT PATH must complete a word search that will be posted as soon as I make it!

Whoever chose the MIDDLE PATH must use the game Super Mario Flash 2 (http://www.pouetpu-games.com/index.php?section=2&game_id=2) to create a level. Post the level's code in the thread. Whoever creates the best level completes the challenge automatically!

Whoever chose the RIGHT PATH must complete a crossword that will be posted as soon as I make it!

No, I'll just post them here.

EDIT: Crossword:

jpg5afftmp.jpg

Send me the answers via PM.

EDIT 2: Word Search:

wordsearchj.png

No spaces in between words because that makes them SEPARATE words.

Um Pyro, the Crossword is kinda hard to read I have to use an application to zoom in. And I don't think all the down words clues appear

EDIT: Oh there's probably a 2nd page. Can you get the 2nd page too at least?

Wait, there was a second page?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Can the people that chose the right path wait for a second? I have to get another crossword.

Do as the title says. Seach for the words (WHich in this case is everyone's name) in the box of letters. Somewhere every single one of the names is in there.

Northern Verve said:
Maybe use MS Paint, Gimp, or whatever you have and circle the words and upload the image on an uploading site?
yeah

Just got the crossword done. I added a few new ones in there too.

74517623.png

PM me the crossword answers (I.E. Down 1. Sixty Five)

Back