User Survivor - Day 1

Re: User Survivor

Toad85 said:
Hey, Pyro, are we going to divide people into tribes and all that? I assume as such, just checking to see if that's the case.
yeah.

Ya know you should totally have some of the music from the show for everybody to listen to

(I'm kidding of course, but the music was usally one of the best things about Survivor. Especially the 2 here that I linked)

I was told of this game's existence, and it looks cool. I'm in!

EDIT: Wait, I actually have a question, Pyro and Toad85. Have you already decided when this will start? I'd like to know that since my activity here will go down from Dec 21st to Feb 4th.

Paper Yoshi said:

EDIT: Wait, I actually have a question, Pyro and Toad85. Have you already decided when this will start? I'd like to know that since my activity here will go down from Dec 21st to Feb 4th.
It'll start once we hit 16 sign ups. Not too long from now.

Pyro said:
Paper Yoshi said:

It'll start once we hit 16 sign ups. Not too long from now.
Alright. I'll try my best to keep up with the forums.

Lol, I'm gonna be voted off first. Or maybe they'll keep the noob till the very end and then kill him off. Oh well. Everyone is going to be making alliances through PM. I had an idea for the immunity idols. You could send them to the winner via PM. Along witha secret code or something for verification. This thing could be so awesome if we do it right.

I'd like to sign uwp.
(that typo is there on purpose.

I know that was of course a joke. But Survivor votes here are going through PM right? So it's secret just like in the show until Toad85 reveals who is eliminated. In Survivor you're really not supposed to know who's trying to get you voted off unless they tell you outside of the game or it's blatantly obvious because there's less people left and all of them vote you out. You can have suspicions that are more or less true, but at least for the most part early in the game you have no 100% certainty who's trying to vote you off.

HoHoHoBanjo said:
Lol, I'm gonna be voted off first. Or maybe they'll keep the noob till the very end and then kill him off. Oh well. Everyone is going to be making alliances through PM. I had an idea for the immunity idols. You could send them to the winner via PM. Along witha secret code or something for verification. This thing could be so awesome if we do it right.
You're less of a n00b than some people around here... Not mentioning names...
Northern Verve said:
But Survivor votes here are going through PM right? So it's secret just like in the show until Toad85 reveals who is eliminated. In Survivor you're really not supposed to know who's trying to get you voted off unless they tell you outside of the game or it's blatantly obvious because there's less people left and all of them vote you out.
That is correct. I will be using PMs, but I will reveal the votes in a Jeff Probst-esque manner. But the giver of the vote will not be stated.

For example:

I will now tally the votes.

First vote: Baby Mario Bloops (I'm using people not in the game on purpose, so I don't offend anyone)
Next vote: Dr. Javelin. That's one vote BMB, one vote Javelin.
Next vote: Yoshiwaker That's one vote BMB, one vote Javelin, one vote Yoshiwaker.
Next vote: Yoshiwaker. That's two votes Yoshiwaker, one vote BMB, one vote Javelin.
Next vote: Baby Mario Bloops. Two votes BMB, two votes Yoshiwaker, one vote Javelin, one vote left.

[next post, after some hefty suspense]

Third person voted off Survivor: Mariowiki: Yoshiwaker. Grab your stuff, let's get this over with.

Yoshiwaker, the Tribe has spoken.

s183124tvs.jpg

NOTE: I'm probably going to spam that image. Be warned.

Are we allowed to make a big deal of showing who we vote for like in Survivor if we feel cocky enough?

Back