User Survivor - Day 1

What?

Northern Verve said:
Maybe use MS Paint, Gimp, or whatever you have and circle the words and upload the image on an uploading site?
Okay, I may as well drop out of this then.

GLaDOS said:
Northern Verve said:
Maybe use MS Paint, Gimp, or whatever you have and circle the words and upload the image on an uploading site?
Okay, I may as well drop out of this then.
Out of the game or out of the challenge?

Please be the latter.

Pyro said:
Northern Verve said:
yeah

Just got the crossword done. I added a few new ones in there too.

74517623.png

PM me the crossword answers (I.E. Down 1. Sixty Five)

Tribe A has six letters.

EDIT: Wait, Tribe A was 7 across. I was looking at 2. Carry on.

Drop out of the game. I can't play a game like this that constantly makes me use MSpaint or Gimp.

well that sucks

Is it really that hard to just go in MSPaint and circle the words and upload it to ImageShack? Just for ONCE?!

GLaDOS said:
Drop out of the game. I can't play a game like this that constantly makes me use MSpaint or Gimp.
Oh, is that all?

You could just do something like this:

N
P O I N T
G
H
T R E M O R
A E
I M
N O
R
Y

I'd like to drop out of the challenge because I did the old one you said and I got really annoyed when it said I didnt have to do it anymore I'm still in the game im just out of the challenge

Guys, it shouldn't be too hard to just fill in the answers, just do something like:

1 Across: (Insert Word Here)

Also, I will do my level thing sometime tomorrow

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Can't do this. Paint.NET is horrible at writing somewhere not on the screen at the time.
Yes, you can.

New Super Mario said:
Guys, it shouldn't be too hard to just fill in the answers, just do something like:

OR

Toad85 said:
GLaDOS said:
Oh, is that all?

N
P O I N T
G
H
T R E M O R
A E
I M
N O
R
Y

New Super Mario said:
Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Can't do this. Paint.NET is horrible at writing somewhere not on the screen at the time.
Yes, you can.

New Super Mario said:

OR

Toad85 said:
GLaDOS said:
Oh, is that all?

N
P O I N T
G
H
T R E M O R
A E
I M
N O
R
Y
I can do that. I just cannot do the word search.

i'll try to do it tonight, but i might have to drop out of the challenge.

I have a word search. Can't do it.
Pyro said:
well that sucks

Is it really that hard to just go in MSPaint and circle the words and upload it to ImageShack? Just for ONCE?!
Actually, yeah, I don't exactly have MSPaint. Even if I did I can't circle something on my computer for my life.

I'm going to be dropping out of this game altogether.
Sorry, but good luck everyone!

I'm dropping out of the challenge. I can't do the game thingy.

Well only 3 or 4 people dropped out of the game entirely, that's only a fourth of the game though it's still too bad. At this rate the game might be canceled because so far it's been full of botched recruiting, challenges, and timing.

Deadline is tomorrow morning. I'll post who lost and won and whoever has won continues. I'll give you until 2:00 on Christmas Eve on Part 2, and I'll reveal the winners.

Back