What do you think is the hardest final level in a Mario game?(only 3Dplatformers

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
And yes, Super Mario 3D Land counts too.

I think Super Mario Galaxy 2's final level was the hardest for me.

The Pefect Run I guess you'd have to say. I know a lot of people who cant beat it and call it "cheap", and that artificially increasing difficulty by removing the checkpoint flags. These same douchebags are the first to attack other Mario games for being easy, but slander stuff like Perfect Run and Lost levels for being "cheap" >_>

Bowser in the Sky. Was just really hard to beat and was the hardest level in the game.

*Sees thread*

The Perfect Run, no contest.

Pinkie Pie said:
Well, not counting Special Worlds or any sort. Forgot to mention that. :P.

Oh.

I don't know that. I've only played SM64 DS, SMG and SMG2, and I don't remember much about Bowser in the Sky, so I think SMG bowser boss.

The one from Super Mario Sunshine was always very hard for me because, as I think we would all agree, controlling that boat is a pain.

Fawfulfury65 said:
The one from Super Mario Sunshine was always very hard for me because, as I think we would all agree, controlling that boat is a pain.
Yeah it always goes the wrong way

Epic Nitwit said:
I wouldn't know about that, I've never played Sunshine. I'd really like to get it one day.
Same.

Epic Nitwit said:
I wouldn't know about that, I've never played Sunshine. I'd really like to get it one day.
I've played Sunshine, but never got to the final level.

Pinkie Pie said:
Well, not counting Special Worlds or any sort. Forgot to mention that. :P.

Sorry, but none of the other final levels that I've played come close to The Pefect Run's difficulty.

I had no trouble with any final level that is not special world...

The Perfect Run should be called the level that you will die on 2,000 times.

Back