The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai/Super Thread

Dragon Ball Super is over. What did you think of it?

• Indifferent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disliked it

• Hated it

• Total voters
Re: The Official Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Kai Thread

I guess I don't blame them for removing Hitler. I can imagine a mother walking in on a kid watching DBZ when Hitler appears and says "blonde hair, blue eyes? I should be recruiting them"

Mason said:
I guess I don't blame them for removing Hitler. I can imagine a mother walking in on a kid watching DBZ when Hitler appears and says "blonde hair, blue eyes? I should be recruiting them"
Yeah. Also I think there is a scene where Veku flips off Janemba and they failed trying to crop it. I could still see half of his hand.

Damn it. Do I have to triple post to keep this thread alive? Anyway, Kai is over. GT will be airing soon. In the meantime, I got Seasons 3-5 of DBZ and the first book of the Manga.

GalacticPetey said:
Damn it. Do I have to triple post to keep this thread alive? Anyway, Kai is over. GT will be airing soon. In the meantime, I got Seasons 3-5 of DBZ and the first book of the Manga.

Some source stated that the true final episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai will be airing on New Year's Day. I'm not sure if this is false though.

The episode is called, "A Bittersweet Victory!; Until We Meet Again!".

Oh yeah. I watched the bonus episode on Nicktoons.com and there was a preview for that. Not sure if it will air. Anyway, I got a Target gift card and I plan on getting another season of DBZ.

GalacticPetey said:
Do I have to triple post to keep this thread alive?
We need to form some kind of Dragon Ball alliance so we can rotate who bumps it.

Best villain is Buu.

An interesting story. Which form? I was never big on Buu, but I like Super Buu. Buu was a good villain, but Cell is

The Perfect villain

Plot-wise, Super Buu.

Power-wise, Kid Buu.

Cell is flawed even in his perfect form if he lost to a kid.

Okay, I see where you're coming from. But can we agree they're both better than Frieza?

Sure. Frieza's just a bratty, steroid-infused midget.

Good. Now, let's start a little thing I call Hate on Raditz

Raditz sucks.

Raditz's name comes from radish, and I'm not fond of them. Also, his hair is much too long.

Assuming it tripled in length like in all other cases, his hair could be a convenient means to whip Raditz around like a Rapunzel rag doll.

The new strategy to beat him would be like Bowser fights in SM64, only by grabbing his hair.

I forget...when did he say that?

Best villain? I have a hard time choosing between Raditz and Buu. I find Raditz memorable because he's the first DBZ villain, and yet he's now really weak compared to all the enemies that came after him... And yet he's Goku's brother, that's something notable at least.

But I think I'm going with Buu. He's certainly got a lot of interesting tricks to him and was truly near-invincible at first...

Mario4Ever said:
Plot-wise, Super Buu.

Power-wise, Kid Buu.

Cell is flawed even in his perfect form if he lost to a kid.

Well, at least Super-Perfect Cell is stronger than Full Power Bojack, since he was able to harm Gohan in his Super Saiyan 2 state; Bojack didn't even leave SS2 Gohan a scratch.

Cell could've easily been the most powerful DBZ villain in the universe if Gohan couldn't stop him. Of course, his defeat against Pikkon says otherwise. And of course, there's also Broly to deal with.

Back